Review of Seven Sushi

Seven Sushi
Ranked #44 of 258 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not the best in Chilliwack, but still very good. Great service, decent prices, and awesome presentation. Some of the rolls look like works of art rather than food. Definitely would go back

Visited June 2012

Quesnel, Canada
“Excellent Sushi and service”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We loved the sushi, the value was very good and the service was excellent. I had the deep fried california roll which was perfect. I highly recommend this place.

Visited September 2012
“Great Value, Great Sushi”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very good Sushi, althoug can be very busy with slow service at times. Great value.

Visited May 2012
“Lack of good service......”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I use to go to this restaurant often and actually wouldn't eat sushi anywhere else, but the last few times I've gone, the service was terrible. I will not go eat at this restaurant anymore. The service is just terrible. The last few times I've been for dinner we have gotten our food at different times so that we aren't even eating together, and the food has been cold. The owners don't seem to care and just smile and say sorry. Well they've lost my business and a lot of my friends, because I will not go back and would never recommend them to anyone.

• Visited May 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Seven has very good sushi but they really need to work on their staffing issues. They have a lot of young girls that always look like they just crawled out of bed.. The dress code is very sloppy not professional and they never seem to have enough girls working. I made the mistake of using the bathroom last time and that was disgustingly dirty...I think that is a reflection of what their standards are...

• Visited April 2012