“Definitely worth the experience!”

Greek Islands Restaurant II
Ranked #4 of 265 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

For my birthday I treated my wife to Greek Islands in Chilliwack. We arrived at 5pm and not a moment too soon. We ordered the mushroom caps, the greek salad, and 2 chicken slouvaki.

When my wife had her very first bite into that Greek Salad, it was quite nice to see her reaction.
The first words out of her mouth was "Try this dressing WOW!" I was quite taken back by such a wonderful salad. The chicken slouvaki was just as good. I especially loved the greek potatoes that were served with our meal. What a great food experience. The only negative comment I have to state is that since we've last gone prices have increased. This isn't the most affordable restaurant, but it's nice every once in a while to treat yourselves to a GOOD meal!

Thanks!

1  Thank Shawn E
There are newer reviews for Greek Islands Restaurant II

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food below average, nice customer service, painting very poorly done and quite distracting, have no desire to go back

3  Thank sylvia g
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The fellas who own these restaurants are first class... Niko and Yanni are always great. The give you a warm welcome and first class service. The food is wonderful!

1  Thank Ranj T
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place combines a great atmosphere, terrific food and service all under one roof. Great place for a first date, or a 50th anniversary. Owner really appreciates his guests. Bring a large appetite the portions are huge!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

If I feel like Greek food this is one of my favorite places to go. Clean, well presented, fast service. Awesome!