“Was very good, quite busy,”
Review of Earls

Earls
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 270 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Weny Jan. 2nd. very busy, I think Everyone was tired of turkey, had beef stir-fry with rice, very good, not over spicy, not too noisy,music is muted, seems to be a meeting spot for Yourng to middle aged professionals
good endorsement.

1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband took me to Earls recently.
Entering the restaurant was kind of confusing. There were a lot of people crowding in and one server leaning over a table, but she didn't look up when we came in. We weren't sure what to do so kind of just crowded in with the other people as there was really no place to form a line. When a few servers came and took some groups of people to their tables the server at the table looked up and took the information from another couple then ours. From then on the service was really good. Our waitress was very attentive.
I did find it strange when asking advice on some of the dishes our server would say "That's a popular dish", but would not give us any personal opinion on any of the food. I usually count a lot on our servers opinions.
As for the food, the clam chowder was delicous. We'll go back and try that for lunch.
Our mains, we weren't as thrilled with as I found them overcooked and bland. I did like the roasted vegetables and the mashed potatoes. One of our desserts the Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding, was delicous.
We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant. I found it expensive for the quality of food and probably won't go for dinner again. Just because there are places I like more.

1  Thank Maia J
Reviewed January 5, 2013

There atomosphere is too loud. They need to try and put some decore into the place that would absorb some of the sound as it echos and is extremely loud.

2  Thank Margo R
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Earls is an amazing restaurant , I don't think that people know just how busy the kitchen is. The chefs at earls make everything down to the hamburger buns in house everyday ! Nothing is frozen ! The staff always goes out of their way to accommodate or make your evening or lunch out special! They always hold the door open for me and often save my favorite table ! I love earls and I will never stop going there! 5 stars!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

There are no better ribs and potato salad than those at Earls, Chilliwack. The meat falls off the bone and the potato sald is the best ever. Both are too die for!

1  Thank kmaccoy