“Lots of good food”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Chilliwack, Canada
“Lots of good food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

At lunch we order a box and it's always more than 1 person can eat, a good sharing meal. Inexpensive, and a good clean restaraunt.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Leona C

Coquitlam, Canada
“Good Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Gon Sushi has friendly efficient staff very good fresh Sushi.
We go at least once a month.
Try a Crazy Roll.

• Visited October 2013
“Very accommodating staff - excellent Sushi”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was in town for a conference and found myself working through dinner. At 8:45pm I called and asked if it would be ok to place an order so late and they encouraged me to come on in. I felt terrible as there was no one in there (mid-week) but they were there waiting for me with smiles. I took the sushi back to my hotel room so they could close up and it was excellent. Spicy combo and sashimi combo was filling for one hungry guy.

• Visited October 2013
Chilliwack
“Fast Food Sushi”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Gon Sushi is close to my house, inexpensive and open 7 days a week. The food itself is average at best, "fast food sushi" I would call it. The restaurant itself is clean and quiet and has a nice atmosphere. The staff are helpful and friendly. I have absolutely nothing against this restaurant as I feel it is a great business they are running, If you just want cheap fast food sushi, this is the place to go. The rolls are huge, the fried dishes are reminiscent of fast food chinese and likely easily as unhealthy. This is the place to go if you want huge servings of food and you're more worried about your checkbook than your waistline. For great sushi in Chilliwack I recommend Seven Sushi or Woomai.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Food4Thought82
Chilliwack, Canada
“Fresh, Fast, Clean, and Friendly!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the only restaurant in Chilliwack which I can claim to be a regular at.
The service is always friendly, the food is fresh and quickly prepared, and the restaurant is always spotless.
In the dozens of visits here, we have never had a single concern or complaint about anything, or any of the many food choices we have made.
Really good value!