“Consistently Good”
Review of Hana Sushi

Hana Sushi
Ranked #53 of 269 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Established in 1996 Started in Mission, Moved into Abbotsford and now has been operating in Chilliwack for 13 years. Hana sushi uses all homemade sauces based on fermenting and natural ingredients
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Always fresh. Friendly staff who ensure you are well taken care of. Been there numerous times and always get a taste of something I didn't order.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We pulled off Highway 1 looking for lunch and were faced with the giant depressing hell hole mall at Chilliwack. A destination with such culinary delights as Ricky's, White Spot etc etc. We had a hankering for sushi and, although it looks a bit "sketchy" from the outside, thought we would give this place a try. We weren't disappointed. Huge portions, tasty food, reasonable prices, friendly staff and reasonable decor. I had the salmon teriyaki lunch box. It was enormous and great value for $10.95, coming with miso soup, salad, tuna roll, tempura vegetables, spring roll and salmon with more vegetables. I was stuffed.

1  Thank blindlemonpie
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I just spent a weekend in Chilliwack and was staying nearby, so I walked in to Hana Sushi. I was greeted when I walked in and given a nice booth to sit in. They had hot sake, which they brought immediately, and a complimentary piece of very yummy nigiri. I ordered an assortment of nigeri (hamachi and toro), a spider roll and an order of tempura vegetables and shrimp. Everything was delicious! I was brought another piece of nigiri (seared salmon) - on the house, which was delightful. I was pleased with everything I ordered, left very full, and the service was good and the staff was friendly and courteous. Very good - I would definitely eat here again the next time I'm in Chilliwack.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Friendly service is standard at this restaurant, quality of the food is always consistently very good. I tend to stick with the california and salmon rolls, husband like the teriyaki chicken dishes. Always good, no complaints.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Food is awesome and the prices are to match! Clean, friendly, very fast service, and always piping hot or cold as it is to be! Love the box meals so I can have a bit of everythings!! Makes me hungry thinking about it! I would give them a 5 out of 5 for sure!!!