“Worst sushi ever!”
Review of Hana Sushi

Hana Sushi
Ranked #59 of 262 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Established in 1996 Started in Mission, Moved into Abbotsford and now has been operating in Chilliwack for 13 years. Hana sushi uses all homemade sauces based on fermenting and natural ingredients
Chilliwack, Canada
“Worst sushi ever!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have had sushi all over the place but I was very disappointed when I ate here mostly because my friends raved about it. The Sunomono was sour and so small it was not worth the $4 you are paying for it. The service was horrible and the rolls are gigantic but thinly cut causing you to get it all over your face. Over all I was very dissatisfied both times I went.

British Columbia
“Good”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Most sushi places are pretty much the same, and this one is average. The food is consistantly good, busy place.

Visited November 2011
Abbotsford, Canada
“Great place to go to in Chilliwack if you want sushi”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Although I've never went to any other places for sushi in chilliwack, but I must say that I only tried this place because of the Abbotsford location. I'm not sure if the prices for food are different or not at the two different locations but most of the food selection is the same from their menus. This is a good place to go because the atmosphere inside is nice and they recently renovated. Overall my opinion of the food if pretty good and I am comparing it to sushi places I've eaten at in Vancouver and Richmond.

• Visited October 2011
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HANA SUSHI IS THE BEST IN CHILLIWACK!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My Hubby and I absolutely love this restaurant. They are really amazing. Their Staff are really accomodating, Their Sushi is Fantastic, The owners are very friendly and the atmosphere is really relaxing and modern.

• Visited November 2011