“Best pho in the region”

Pho Galaxy Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 270 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've eaten pho all over western Canada and pho galaxy is easily the best I've ever had. It's all about their broth, they spend the time on making their broth so rich and flavourful and aromatic. The quality of meats they use is excellent also and this combination along with friendly staff and excellent value makes for a great dining experience

1  Thank Bangsoldmen

Reviewed October 23, 2012

What a delightful surprise! I''ve never been in here before and had no clue what to order. I had one of the soup selections and was amazed at how savory it was! I loved the flavors. The service was great and the prices very reasonable. I would recommend this place in a heart beat!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I LOVE this place! The Galaxy Pho soup is to die for. I have never eaten such tasty, filling soup that leaves me wanting more. During the winter months I eat here on a regular basis at lunch time and have never been disappointed. I haven't tried many things on the menu as I'm in love with the Pho!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The menu is great, with lots of choices, and the quality of food is really good. The service is awkward, but personable and good. The customer is Definitely Number 1.

Sadly parking sucks, but even if you have to walk across the street it's worth it.

I always feel like I'm getting the best Pho ever made every time I eat there. I will always go back as long as it keeps the same owners.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Picked up lunch in this very busy little restaurant close to downtown. Sits about 40 people or less and it was packed at 1215. Prdered the rare beef Pho, BBQ shrimp on Vermicelli and a sub (to bad they forgot to pack it, but did offer a credit for next visit) Pho was AMAZING, the beef was perfect as I asked for it on the side. Next time I will get just the beef and veg. and have them add the noodle to the broth because by the time I ate it, it was a bit sticky. Asked for extra bean sprouts and they deleivered, lots! I would not hesitate to return. Staff were very friendly and the server was running to keep up, literally.

I did not have the BBQ but it looked excellent also!

Go to Pho Galaxy if you are looking for a great feed!