Travelodge Chilliwack
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Inn(Chilliwack)
$66
$63
Agoda.com
SureStay Hotel By Best Western Chilliwak(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Agoda.com
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Travelocity
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
Hotwire.com
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$141
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
$57
  • Restaurant
All reviewsihop restauranttravel lodgeroom was cleanone night staya great staykitchenettehighwaypetbathtubcanadavancouver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Recently renovated, friendly and professional staff, very clean room, comfortable beds with nice linen, quiet sleep even on the weekend when the hotel was more full, reasonable rates. Only minor issues (one outside door would not respond to key, toilet running a bit but we fixed it ourselves). IHOP for breakfast was good and the staff very friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Chilliwack, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear mls660,

Thank you for sharing your review with us here at TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely share your comments with our team in order to improve on delivering the service and qualities that each of our guests deserves.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel as very convenient for our first night stay from Vancouver airport. The room was ok but there was no fridge. We had a very comfortable bed with pillows to die for. They do not provide a continental breakfast,but there is an I Hop restaurant attached. Perhaps they can consider a discount voucher for those staying at the hotel to encourage them to use the restaurant. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant and overall I would recommend this hotel for a one night stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Chilliwack, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear GOLFFLUSH,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at the TripAdvisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel has various room types to choose from that offers extra amenities such as fridges, microwaves, or kitchenettes. Please contact me directly next time when you are in town, and I ensure you that you will have another enjoyable experience with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wow!! I don't know why this hotel has low ratings. I have been to many hotels over the years and this one made me smile. No matter how many times I walked down the halls or through the hotel I always received a smile and greeting from hotel staff. The housekeeping manager even came to our room about a half hour after we checked in to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were happy with our room. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. I would recommend this hotel for sure!! Next time in Chilliwack I will be sure to book here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Chilliwack, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Jenn M,

Thank you for sharing your comments at TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you had such an incredible stay with us at the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. We definitely look forward to accommodate you on your next trip to Chilliwack.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Glad that I booked ahead and that I received good value for the money I spent. Good king bed and the room was in excellent shape. We also enjoyed a swim in the pool. It made our trip possible. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Lois W,

Thank you for sharing your reviews on the TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, and we look forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our family and friends went here for few days for the water park. We called in a month ago to request the rooms connecting each other. The rooms are nice with kitchenette in one of them. The manager was very friendly when greeting us at check in. He even carried our luggage for our little kids. During the entire visit the front desk staffs were very accommodating. I can tell some of them were new as they couldn't answer some of my questions but they tried their best. Everytime I walked pass the hallway, we were greeted by the staffs. The pool was a huge bonus. Our kids love the pool. I noticed the staffs would check the towels and washroom time to time. Some area in the hotel did seemed need to get some improvement but the welcoming staffs made up for it.

Room Tip: Connecting rooms available.

Dear Athome815,

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience on your recent stay at the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Once again, thank you for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.