“Warning Mike! I WILL RETURN!”

The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge
Ranked #2 of 17 Chilliwack B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife Jody has had a Hole in One golfing and now she has caught the largest fish!!! If I don't get back there soon I don't know if I can take it anymore. Seriously we had a great time! You and the family made us feel as if we had been friends for years. We love your home and location on the river. The unspoiled beauty of the surrounding area and the spectacular views and time on the Fraser River will only be surpassed when we return to do it all over again.
Say hi to the twins and warn them I'LL BE BACK and fully armed with water balloons.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mantamike, Owner at The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Al and Jody, a real pleasure to meet you and the start of what we feel will be a long and lasting friendship, look forward to having another beer with you soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We had such a great time , from the moment we got there to the moment we had to leave !! Food was outstanding !!! Fishing was great !! Would have loved to stay a lot longer !!! This is what dreams are made of !!!

• Stayed: July 2013

So glad the trip met all of your expectations and you caught the fish of a lifetime!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My Boat Trip with Fraser River's Edge on July 9, 2013: I would imagine most people choose to take a boat ride with Mike Jones, owner/operator of the Fraser River's Edge, for fishing or sightseeing reasons. And I've come to learn that Mike does this superbly. However my reason for wanting to be on this area of the Fraser River had nothing to do with fishing or sightseeing. Instead, I wanted to relive in my mind's eye - and actually be there once again at the same places right on the water - where myself and three others almost lost our lives during a canoeing accident in 1974. I wanted to again be at the exact place in the middle of the Fraser River where two of our party's five canoes overturned when a massive whirlpool suddenly boiled up beneath us. I wanted to again drift downstream in that same stretch of the Fraser's powerful currents where we had desperately clung to the overturned canoes while our comrades in their three upright canoes frantically put to shore, tossed out their camping gear to make room to drag us out of the water, and raced back out in a rescue pursuit measured in minutes before the frigid water would turn their rescue attempt into a recovery operation. My comrades were true heroes that day, they pulled us out, and we survived. Mike understood all of this before he even started up the engine of his boat, he totally got my reasons for being on the Fraser River years later, and he made sure I got what I needed to relive and finally come to terms with a life altering milestone from almost four decades back. Thank you Mike. My reasons for being on the Fraser River with you were admittedly unusual, but you took care of me with the utmost levels of consideration, empathy and professionalism. May you long continue to take care of other people under your charge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Dave R
Mantamike, Owner at The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words Robyn, and most importantly for sharing something so close and personal with a complete stranger. A truly amazing story, and thankfully with a good outcome. The river is a dangerous beast, and many people lose their lives every year to her raw power, you were very lucky to have close friends willing to do what was necessary to save your life. Live well my friend.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband who have travelled around the world decided to visit the Fraser River's Edge Bed and Breakfast in Chilliwack, BC. We certainly were not disappointed. The home was impeccable, the rooms were private and comfortable, the Lodge was filled with interest and pictures of past guests and their catch of the day, the views are breathtaking, the food was delicious but the host and hostess, Mike and Adriana were the icing on the cake. They are warm, funny, gracious and go out of their way to ensure your comfort. Thank you for a great and memorable time. We would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. We hope to return very soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debono4
Mantamike, Owner at The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words Deborah! We had a great time meeting you and look forward to a return visit!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Hands down best hosts and view in Chilliwack! Having been a guest numerous times, I cannot rave enough about this place. They make you feel at home in their beautiful location. Be ready for an amazing time, as the hosts Mike and Adriana cater to every comfort need you could imagine. Great food, lots of laughs and the most incredible view and property!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had such a wonderful time. It was close enough to town so it made for a short trek, but far enough away to feel like an actual vacation. Mike and Adrianna were great hosts and made us feel very welcome. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Michellehamel
Mantamike, Owner at The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thanks Michelle! It's great to get such wonderful feedback from visitors within our community! Sometimes locals just don't think about how close a staycation can really be...just 10 minutes away! We had a great time with you and the girl's, come back soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We only spent one evening with Mike, Adriana and the girls, but wish we had more time to enjoy the great place they have. They were flexible, friendly hosts that made us and our young son feel right at home the minute we walked in. Our comfortable room, wonderful meal, memorable conversation and a stunning view are the reasons this will be a place we will not soon forget. If we are in the area again we would love to visit again and have already recommended it to friends and family that live close by as a perfect get away. Thanks again! The Kings, Kitchener ON

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chilliwack
Coast Chilliwack Hotel
Riverview B&B
Riverview B&B
#1 of 17 in Chilliwack
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Sp...
#2 of 8 in Harrison Hot Springs

Been to The Fraser River's Edge B&B Lodge? Share your experiences!