The food here isn't that bad, minus the fact every time i eat any kind of meat there I very sick for at least the next two days. I was told that the same cutting board is used for everything. So if i do chose to eat here its veggies only. I am not the only one i know of that has gotten sick after eating here, I do not recommend it, go up in to chemainus and go to WINGS. Just warning everyone BE CAREFUL and eat there at your own risk. When you're eating it you would never think that within the next few hours you will be curled up in a ball puking your brains out. I am also not the only person I know that it has happened to. I've also been told the kitchen isn't very sanitary.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.