“What a gem....”
Review of Crafty Cuppa - CLOSED

Crafty Cuppa
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe serving Misty Ridge organic coffee ,Island Roasted in small batches. We have German pretzels, soup , amazing salads, sandwiches, chicken pot pies . Home of the CHemainus Bar. We are not a fast food cafe, we are fresh food made to order.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

So, Simon is your host, and he's a super nice guy. I went in to paint a mug for the lady in my life and ended up getting addicted to the great coffee. Simon was super accommodating related to the ceramic project I did, so much so that I went back and painted 18 mugs over a few days for the people that I had been working with. It's a great environment for kids and adults alike who'd like to flex a creative muscle and enjoy some tasty, healthy treats and great coffee.....

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Crafty Cuppa is just a new spot in Chemainus and is a great idea. Do some crafts while you have a cup of coffee and a snack.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I liked the new look, Southwest orange and blue! Good coffee, though a little high for what you get, in my opinion. Lots of local people doing a variety of crafts nearby and cheerful repartee.
The Chemainus Theater is right across the road, so nipping across between shows can be a nice walk