“good home style food”

CJ's Southwestern Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of downtown Williams lake specializing in buffet dining for small and large groups. we offer a private meeting area that accomodates 25 to 30 people as well as a semi private meeting area for groups up to 40 people. Restaurant is full service and can accomodate 160 people.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

they served decent tasty food that didn't cost a bomb. The beer was ice cold and according to hubby the cider was very good

Reviewed June 11, 2014

You not only receive great tasting food, you also get service as if you are family. I personally like the Lite Chicken Dinner, but would also recommend the Southwestern Chicken.

Great family dinning, great atmosphere, food cooked just the way YOU like it.

I also recommend this location for meetings and special events, this is where I like to book, the buffet is perfect for meetings!!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went out for dinner. It was a complete disaster. The waitress/owner was drunk. Our food when it finally arrived it was cold and uncooked. Then we were charged full price for what "they called good food" I highly recommend go to other resturtant. I was sick for two days after eating there. Worst place in williams lake to eat. My family I will never eat there again.

3  Thank Angela A
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The view of the lake is amazing! Lots of room between tables Happy staff good service and yummy food!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

While traveling through Canada, we wanted to have some poutine (which is not available where we live). At the wonderful and friendly visitor's center, we picked up a restaurant flyer, which included CJ's Southwestern Grill. We stopped in and ordered the Baked Potato Poutine for takeout. The service was friendly and the poutine hit the spot. I'd stop there again just to try another of their poutine dishes.