“Great Food and Service”

CJ's Southwestern Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of downtown Williams lake specializing in buffet dining for small and large groups. we offer a private meeting area that accomodates 25 to 30 people as well as a semi private meeting area for groups up to 40 people. Restaurant is full service and can accomodate 160 people.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

CJ's is great place to stop by in William's Lake for a bite to eat. Sit by the window and have a gorgeous view; order and get a generous and well made meal served by expert and friendly staff. Cathy, the owner, will make you feel welcomed and taken care of.

1  Thank AMJ2924

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Sunday Breakfast Brunch at CJ's Southwestern Grill is the best I have ever had. Huge selection of food, fish, eggs, fruit. Excellent service.

I am disabled (can not do stairs). Handi-cap parking available right beside the ramp leading into the main restaurant. There is an accessible route to washrooms and to buffet seating area near huge windows offering a beautiful view of the lake.

Price very reasonable for the selection of food offered. Oh and don't forget "there's awesome desserts too".

3  Thank Deb B
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I recently had a very good experience at CJ's - I work with travel writers, it's always a great sign when they compliment, share and recommend a good meal stop. In this case the group was a mix from San Clemente CA and Wenatchee WA. They literally travel for a living and have no reservations about sharing good, bad or indifferent experiences objectively. The food and drinks were top notch and complimented the fantastic view of Williams Lake.

1  Thank Getphoto
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Is absolutely outstandingly wonderful...with the view of the lake and all. And it started out really fine...I mean, it looked fabulous. And it kind of ended there. Sean, the Food Services manager...a great guy, and he and his partner own and work hard, to make CJ's Southwestern a fine dining experience. It was just lacking in great taste, for me. I sampled a fair amount of the offered brunch and there was no shortage of great looking selections, but the flavours...just weren't there, for me. Sean sliced me a piece of roast beef...enough to make an Albertan proud..and it had no flavour at all. The eggs benny, the same...the broccoli salad..same. I did have the seafood soup and THAT was good...spicy good.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place looks a little run down from the outside and I have driven past it many times because of that. I was told by at least 3 people to give it a try and I really am happy I did.

The inside is so much nicer than the outside. Staff are very good and go above the norm on service. The fellow next to me took about 5 minutes to order a burger and the server was so patient, I felt like applauding when he finally said she had it right!

Veggies were excellent .. not the usual broccoli, cauliflower and carrots here. Roasted beets, peppers and zucchini were so well prepared I could have had a meal with nothing else. The ribs were very tender and you have a choice of 3 different house made barbecue sauces.

Very impressed!