“Worth going to again.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant,great food and service.We were served very generous portions and the price was reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Shangri-La Restaurant

Reviewed September 14, 2011

This is the worse chinese restaurant we have ever been to. The food was cold even though the buffet starts at 11:30 am, we arrived at 11:40 am and the food tasted awful. My husband and friend were disgusted. Stay away from this place.

1  Thank Harriet B
Reviewed December 19, 2009

I put average ratings for service and atmosphere because I have never been inside the place but the food I have delivered was awesome for Chinese food in Red Deer. There are only a few places I like Chinese food in Red Deer and this is one of them.

1  Thank ReWardsGoodService