“Locatin sucks its to dark”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants - Red Deer South
Ranked #221 of 341 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Joey's Restaurants - Home to Canada's favourite Fish & Chips. Whether you crave hand-cut Wild Alaskan Pollock, Cod, Haddock, Halibut or Salmon prepared in trans-fat free Canola Oil, Joey's Seafood Restaurants has exactly what you are fishing for - outstanding seafood and shellfish including Fish Tacos, Shrimp, Crab, Calamari and much more. Experience Joey's signature Tartar Sauce and freshly prepared seafood sauce and find out what makes our light and crispy batter so famous. Discover our wide variety of soups, salads, wraps, sandwiches, chicken, ribs, ocean fare and desserts. With 58 franchises in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario, check our map to find a location near you. Connect with our text club or e-club for rewards. Sea you soon!
Reviewed November 5, 2011

First and last visit terrible service cold and soggy fish. Will never return to this location. I would never recommend this store to anyone. At least north side has fast n friendly service they make u feel like family they take care of our kids while we eat the chalkboards are the best thing anyone could think of I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Hottits

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Our first visit to this restaurant under New Management was a Very pleasant experience. I started off with a tasty Ceasar ( a special Manager's recipe) .I am not a seafood person, so I chose to order the ribs, they tasted delicious and were cooked to perfection. My spouse ordered a Seafood Combo that he really liked as well. The decor is very cool, as if you are inside an aquarium, kids would love it!

3  Thank heinekengirl