Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Not bad

One floor, parking is sparse, loads of machines, no luck at all there lol. We ate at the... read more

Reviewed June 22, 2019
CariD_77
Lloydminster, Canada
via mobile

I love the Chinese food here. They have a good selection and specials everyday. Regular food... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
alanaweaver
Dartmouth, Canada
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I used to go here for Chinese food but found out Lucky's Kitchen is now gone and is elsewhere as Lucky Family restaurant with a new listing in Tripadvisor

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank awayIgo2travel
LeanneJ447, Manager at Jackpot Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for your response. While the Lucky's Kitchen brand is no longer at our facility (we wish them all the best at their new restaurant), we still have most of the same chefs cooking our food as we did before. Give us a try, you won't regret it!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I love the Chinese food here. They have a good selection and specials everyday.
Regular food choices on the menu such as: steak sandwiches and burgers.
This casino is smaller, a few tables, mostly slots.

Date of experience: November 2018
LeanneJ447, Manager at Jackpot Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Thank you for review us, alanaweaver! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Luckys used to be our destination restaurant in Red Deer. Not any more as the food has changed considerably. We had salt and pepper wings. Couldn't taste either of the seasonings. One wing had broken bones and I natrowly missed swallowing a sharp pointy piece. The fries are now crinkle fries cooked in some mysterious way leaving them mushy and barely warm on the outside and cold on the inside. Congealed cold gravy. Cold whole mushrooms in the veggies with dirt cooked onto them. The hamburger in the patty was certainly low quality unlike last time we went. In six weeks the good food has gone to less than mediocre and in the case of wings....DANGEROUS.

Date of experience: September 2018
LeanneJ447, Manager at Jackpot Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Hello Connie,

We are so sorry to hear of your experience in our lounge. Please feel free to reach out to me, the Casino Manager, to discuss further. I can be reached by dialing 403-342-5825, and asking for Leanne. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I go here for the best Chinese Food in RD.. Lucky's Lounge has a separate FB listing.
I was concerned as this Casino has changed hands and they are now renovating it. The construction in no way interefered with my visit. I look forward to seeing the changes.

Date of experience: September 2018
LeanneJ447, Manager at Jackpot Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for your review, awaylgo2travel. We appreciate it!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We go here often to eat and spend a bit of time gambling. It feels safe and everyone is friendly and helpful

Date of experience: May 2018
Leanne J, Manager at Jackpot Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your patronage!