“Fabulous Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Camrose, Canada
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I were in Red Deer overnight and had no idea where to eat so we really lucked out when we noticed "It's All Greek to Me". The servers were friendly and although we had no reservations and it was Saturday, managed to find a place for us. I had the Vegetarian Platter and my husband had the Greek Chicken. We both oohed and awed over our food. Mind you, it is a HUGE amount of food so for small eaters, this is not the place for you. Neither of us could finish our meals but we enjoyed every single bite. Next time in Red Deer, we will be back! Oh, by the way, there is a belly dancer!!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Albertameev
anastassia k, Manager at It's All Greek To Me, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
geia sas, hello!
I remember you very well and it was a true pleasure meeting you. thank you for the beautiful things you have written for our restaurant! I'm glad that we were able to offer you a nice experience.
it always makes me smile and laugh with pleasure when I see the reaction of people when they first see our portions!! thank you for giving us the pleasure of serving you. people like you actually make us happier ,all of us,my parents,our staff, my husband, my children. it's a wonderful chain reaction.:-) good soul food brings good people together!! thank you till we meet again!! anastassia (stacey)

Red Deer, Canada
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went for our anniversary with a group of friends. Our meal was fabulous! Service was excellent. It was a wonderful evening! We won't hesitate to return.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank jjmc0825
hello:-)
have to say that we are very happy to hear that you had a nice time. for our family an anniversary is very very important,my parents have been married for 42 years now and still going!! for me an anniversary symbolizes hope for true love,so from my soul I would like to thank you for giving us the honor to serve you. Knowing that you enjoyed your evening gives us great pleasure. thank you for everything!
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“we are regulars here”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a 'find'! My husband and I live nearby, and walk over regularly for dinner. This is a family-run business -- they know their Greek food and culture!! The portions are (too) generous and their lamb chops and spanakopita are unmatched. We love this place. They treat us like family - and we bring our friends and relatives over to enjoy dinner there.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Carolyn N
anastassia k, Manager at It's All Greek To Me, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
geia sas filoi! hello my friends! thank you for your kind words,it's always a pleasure to see you in the restaurant! i have to put a face to the name though,so if you want,next time tell me who you are. even though i think i know. anyway, my days get brighter when i see that we are able to satisfy our customers. you are the reason we give our best. the smiles and the satisfaction on your faces,helps us improve and gets us through the day! thank you so very much,till i see you again,....health and happiness your way! with respect anastassia (stacey).
alberta
“Great evening, great food, great service”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had a birthday celebration last night at this restaurant. Everything was fantastic! Have been before will definitely go again.

• Visited August 2012
anastassia k, Manager at It's All Greek To Me, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
geia sas. hello.
i'm so glad to read that you enjoyed your evening. that night was crazy busy, and when catering a wedding things tend to get hectic. that made my mother and me a little skeptic,towards the level of service everyone was getting. we so wanted you to have a great birthday dinner and knowing that you did just makes me so happy!!! it was a pleasure seeing you and hope to see you again so i can have a chance to serve you! people like you make everything worth while. :-) with respect anastassia (stacey).
Red Deer, Canada
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have been to this restaurant many times since we live in Red Deer. We have never been disappointed with the quality of the food, service or atmosphere. Very friendly owners and staff!

• Visited June 2012
hi, geia sou!
thank you for your review. to tell you the truth,that evening was sooo busy,(we were catering a wedding) and things were so hectic,I went home with the feeling that we could have given you better service. i tend to over stress! but knowing now that everyone was satisfied gives me a sense of peace. I'm glad you enjoyed everything. next time you are in I hope i can take care of you, and offer you a beautiful experience. you are so kind and your review gives us the strength to keep going!!! with most respect anastassia (stacey).