“Good for allergies”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #56 of 321 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Red Deer's best casual dining restaurant on Gaetz Ave. Featuring daily drink specials and lunch, dinner and brunch menus. Open Late.
Alberta
“Good for allergies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Like every Moxie's we have been to they take allergies seriously. We seek out Moxie's no matter where we go!

Visited April 2013

Red Deer, Canada
“Sole Of Shoe Steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ordered their 10 once New York Strip, with stuffed baked potato and a ceaser side salad.
I asked that mty steak be medium rare and a small portion of it was. My steak was about 10 inchs long 4 inchs in width and 1/2 inch thick at the thickest. Now personally if I were cooking I wouldn't have chosen that piece of meat for a medium rare order. Needless to say because of the varying thickness most of it was well done with a very small area where it was thicker medium to merium rare.
The stuffed baked potato was slightly warm to cool.
The salad was OK.

• Visited March 2013
Alberta
“Grandkids loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went with my two daughters, son-in-law and two grandkids (4 &2). The children's menu was great as it had pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches which is just what the grandkids wanted. I had a spinach salad which was really good. Everyone was happy with their meal. The service was good. I will definately go back. And they took reservations.

• Visited March 2013
Ponoka, Canada
“Good Ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

4 adults and 5 kids for dinner. A wide variety of great food and a decent kid friendly menu. The beef vindaloo was spicy and tasty. Very disappointed with the rice. (Reason for the mark down from excellent) Soft and overcooked. The Moxie's specialty brews were good. Will visit again

• Visited December 2012
Calgary
“Pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have always felt Moxies is over priced for the food you get. That could just be cheapo me. Service was good and the restaurant was clean. I had ordered a coffee and it was not offered a refill nor was given or asked if I wanted water with my meal. If you want to charge thoses prices then back it up with the services.

Visited December 2012