“WOW!”

Ranked #53 of 326 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beautiful Fine dining Restaurant in the Heart of Downtown Red Deer, offering freshest ingredients and highest quality foods. Home made preserves and sauces. Elegant, romantic atmosphere for all occasions and special occasions, Extensive wine list and wonderful selection of top notch spirits.
Alberta
“WOW!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Top notch food at La Casa Pergola. I have a huge passion for great food, delicious beverages and outstanding service. La Casa Pergola offers it all!

Visited May 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok food, excellent service”
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

I went here for dinner. We ordered the deep fried rissotto balls as an app. They were very tasty although the middle was still cold (it was supposed to be served hot)The bread that came to the table was excellent, warm and fresh. I ordered a pasta dish, the spegetti with pesto, chilies, garlic and shrimp. I substituted the Shrimp for chicken as I have a seafood allergy. I was told I would be charged extra. Because of the extra charge I was expecting a decent amount of chicken. The dish arrived and it was terrible.. It was extremely bland. A little bit of pesto was visible but the chili and garlic was non existent. It tasted like noodles tossed in oil, no flavor at all. The chicken that I was charged extra for was a handfull of tiny little flavorless pieces that looks like the chef had blanched them in water to cook them, A very disappointing dish. My girlfriend ordered the stuffed chicken with rissotto. It was excellent. Perfectly seasoned and flavorful. The dessert, a chocolate cake with walnuts and caramel was very tasty and a nice end to the meal.The service was excellent. Our waitress was knowledgable of the menu and was always making sure our water was full. The service is definitely a strong point of this restaurant.

Red Deer, Canada
“This is the best place in red deer”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a very special place! The atmosphere is so serene!

The meals are expensive but worth every penny!

The last time we were there for an anniversary; they brought us a cake! And there was a mix up with my meal when they were wrapping it up so they made me a whole new one to take home.

The servers do NOT make it seem like they're doing you any favors.

When you call for a reservation make sure you tell them if it's a special occasion and whether you want an isolated table

Red Deer, Canada
“Not cheap....”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

La Casa is where we go when we've got some flash cash. They've downsized their menu (not as many veal dishes as before), but the quality of the food and service has always been #1.

Red Deer
“Would not go again”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

For the price i expected more food on my plate. Been twice once for lunch and once for supper. Staff too snooty, no atmosphere, overpriced. had much better italian's.

1 Thank mojomiller