“Okay food, horrible price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Astha

Astha
Ranked #71 of 321 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Wetaskiwin, Canada
“Okay food, horrible price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out.. When I went to pick it up the guy wouldn't even look at me when he handed me the food and didn't say two words. The restaurant itself was dark and the menu is expensive. The food was good but I wouldn't say its worth the price. I'd rather go somewhere that I won't be judged and ignored.

Red Deer, Canada
“Great authentic Indian food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The best Indian food I have experienced, and in a very intimate, comfortable setting despite its strip mall location.

Visited October 2012
“Dark”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Good place, good food, nice staff. But I don't like the inside of the building. Too dark, not really comfi.

Red Deer
“Best Indian in Red Deer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have tried every Indian restaurant in Red Deer. Astha does that something extra to the dishes. We had Chicken Korma and Beef Vindaloo. They use great cuts of meat and the sauces are multi layered. You won't find a big chunk of fat or gristle in their dishes. We think the restaurant has the best ambience in Red Deer. I wish more people would discover it because I don't think I have ever seen it full. It deserves to be lined out the door like the local Earls is every night.

• Visited December 2012
“The food was tasty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was tasty but a bit overpriced. The service is quite good. The portion sizes are are too small:((