“Very disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Red deer
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We had heard so much about this place so decided to try it out, as soon as we walked in the two ladies behind the counter we're giving us strange looks. They did not say anything to us until my boyfriend asked if they had a certain kind of sandwich.. The one lady did not even acknowledge that we had spoken and the other just answered with a No. We did not feel very welcome and just had a bad vibe from the moment we walked in. Very unfortunate considering our high hopes for this place. Would not recommend it.

Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great "mom & daughter" shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was a great place to relax and feel comfortable whether it was in the morning or during the busy lunch time. I come here often for my morning coffee fix and even lunch. The girls that work there are freindly and approachable. The coffee is great, the food is reasonably priced and the cinnamon buns are DELICIOUS! :)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank aamntravel
Red Deer, Canada
“Rude customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went in there to try it out today with my young daughter. I had a free coffee so I asked if I could have a tea instead of a coffee and the owner was like I guess so it's a free thing though. So I was told to look at the tea selection and was having a problem deciding what kind I wanted and she says I have bookeeping to do so could you hurry up and decide. I said nevermind then left. What a horrible first experience and no way to treat a customer. The selection of treats was sad and I will never go again.

• Visited September 2012
Alberta
“A little gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good place to grab a sandwich. Fresh food and tasty. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MargaretAlberta
Calgary, Canada
“Not 'Fast Food', but 'Good Food'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2011

This was a regular lunch time stop for me a couple of years ago and I was delighted to find it still open, years later. The food selection is bistro style (hence the name) and has a down to earth, homemade type style to it. They offer Breakfast sandwiches, regular sandwiches, soups, sweets and don't forget the specialty coffee selection. Price are pretty much all under $10 and you will leave satisfied.
This is a great stop when you're down town and looking for a filling meal that doesn't empty your wallet.

• Visited February 2011