“worst pizza ever”

Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 2, 2013

pizza tasted like a stale cracker. sicillian,which is supposed to be a speciately and only comes in one size . ZERO FLAVOR and ZERO TOPPINGS four small slices and a cost of $20 !!!!!!!
waitress with a big chip on her shoulders------(it was bigger than the pizza). maybe only 10 customers in restraunt but service took an hour and no water or dessert was offered.
thrilled to get out of there and go somewhere else to eat.
due to this horrible experience we will NEVER eat at any boston pizza again
i'm sure the restraunt down the street appreciates you sending them your business

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Big fans of BP food and so when travelling decided to go with the familiar. Super disappointed in the total lack of service we received. We were finally forced to carry our own dinners up to the cashier to be boxed and to get our bill as we had not had anyone come to our table since our dinners had arrived 30 minutes prior.
Seriously...this is the best you can do on a very slow night in your restaurant? If it was busy I would be more understanding but it was not busy!
Take some lessons on customer service.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

worst bp ever. terrible service. good is good as always.
have eaten at bp across the country. shocking service.
receive menus. does not offer water. we ask for two stellas.
do not have any. no suggestions on other choices. i comment
that we will have to look at the menu. find stella on the menu.
reply. if you read the fine print it is not available at all locations.
still no water. ordered the food. i asked what sides are available.
rudely points to the menu and says it is right here. zero feed back.
we ask for two cups of water. we get it, finally. food is good.
no one seems to be enjoying their job. after a three hour drive
into town some conversation would help. the place was empty and
it was not close to closing time. ordered ribs, did not get a finger bowl
or little nappies.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ordered lasagna and was not asked which one I wanted (there are two on the menu) - wrong one was brought. Server 'dropped' it one the table - garlic toast fell off the plate. She picked the toast up and said I will get you some new toast - I said maybe bring a whole new order as there was also lasagna spilled on the table. Took a long time to get another order - no apology although she did burn herself a bit so was probably concentrating on that. Lasagna I got was not the one I wanted and was ver, very bland. The pint of Richards red beer I ordered was not a full pint but at least was nice and cool. I won't be returning to this spot although I usually enjoy BP's.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

The place was empty, yet the service was so slow. The meal was average, not worth the prices and staff seem very uncaring. I would say the cleanliness of the restaurant was poor compared to other restaurants.

1  Thank Polytech