“Poorest BP I have been at.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #224 of 330 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ordered lasagna and was not asked which one I wanted (there are two on the menu) - wrong one was brought. Server 'dropped' it one the table - garlic toast fell off the plate. She picked the toast up and said I will get you some new toast - I said maybe bring a whole new order as there was also lasagna spilled on the table. Took a long time to get another order - no apology although she did burn herself a bit so was probably concentrating on that. Lasagna I got was not the one I wanted and was ver, very bland. The pint of Richards red beer I ordered was not a full pint but at least was nice and cool. I won't be returning to this spot although I usually enjoy BP's.

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

The place was empty, yet the service was so slow. The meal was average, not worth the prices and staff seem very uncaring. I would say the cleanliness of the restaurant was poor compared to other restaurants.

1  Thank Polytech
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have given this restaurant 2 more chances than I would normally have given after such bad food and service. 3 of 3 times the food has been horrible, twice it was take out/delivery with a bill of over $80 and most was not edible. The last time I contacted head office after getting no where with the manager, I had ordered chicken fettuccine, it was cold, no sauce, no chicken AT ALL and there was about a cup of noodles. It also took well over an hr to get here. Head office never contacted me back. I will NEVER use or recommend this restaurant again.

1  Thank Lora B
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Restaurant's okay but the lounge is a great place for beer and pizza to watch a football or hockey game.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

2 hours after we ordered the food arrived. Had spoken with the manager twice. When the food arrived it was free, however it still didn't resolve the horrible delivery service they offered.

1  Thank J S