Super 8 Red Deer City Centre
$93
$84
$69
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$70
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
$91
Great 4.5/5
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
$126
$107
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsparking lotregional hospitaltim hortonsbed coversearly appointmentcontinental breakfastroom was cleanovernight stophotel is situateddairy queenexercise roomwithin walking distanceinternet connectionnice breakfastwaffle makerstayed two nightswonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good hotel, good size rooms, very comfortable accommodation. Continental breakfast is more than adequate but utensils are plastic and plates etc. are expanded polystyrene. Hotel is in the middle of a one way system which is very confusing and we got lost. Downside was that the hotel overcharged by $10 a night We made our booking at Booking.com and were given a rate but after we had checked out we found the hotel had charged us $10 more than the booking rate. Have e-mailed the hotel twice but no replies.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pehu44
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Rooms very loud, can here traffic on nearby street , room was dirty , spilled hand cream on carpet,litter on room floor. Made came and recleaned room, I went to the front desk at midnight because the room was too noisey , and asked for another room and was told I would have to pay for another room !! Will not ever stay there again and nor should you

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel, as I had a last minute trip to Red Deer and couldn't find anything else that wasn't under $150/night. The free wifi, and continental breakfast are what really attracted me to the property, as well as the great rate I received for staying 3 nights (20% off).

My room was clean, bed was comfortable to say the least ... you can hear absolutely everything your neighbors are saying in the rooms next to you. The walls seem to be paper thin, and having an adjoining door does not help.

The continental breakfast was nothing spectacular. After getting stale cinnamon buns the first morning, I decided the Tim Horton's across the parking lot was a better choice.

I was extremely disappointed in the service from the front desk staff. Not once did I receive a greeting or even a smile when walking through the lobby.

If you are looking for a budget hotel for a one night stay, I would recommend staying here...otherwise, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank thetinytraveler
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel and felt like it had the basics. It is pretty clean, although I found a small stain on the sheets, has free WIFI,a decent breakfast, cable, friendly staff and a nice bathroom. However, I found the AC to be very noisy. In general, I liked it for a budget business trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed here for one night Feb 2012. Good little hotel in the heart of Red Deer. I only give it a 3/5 as there is no pool, hot tub and the exercise room only has very little equipment. No cookies when I checked in (yes that is very important!) and they do have breakfast but it is the kind without "make your own waffles" (yes, again, this is important). Room and bed was great, so if that's all you are after, you cant beat the price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business