“Very Clean”

Days Inn - Red Deer
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in the Days Inn in Red Deer Albert and found the staff to ve bery friendly. The young man doing the housekeepiong on our floor was most friendly, had a nice smile, offered to help with our bags and helpful. The room was large and very clean. This motel is close to all kinds of shopping. The main desk personel were friendly making us feel welcome. I would stay there again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Lance H, General Manager at Days Inn - Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff here work hard and take pride in their jobs, comments like yours make it all worthwhile. We hope to see you again soon.
Staff & Management
Days Inn - Red Deer

Reviewed August 21, 2008

This is THE place to stay-I have stayed here since they first opened and its like I am coming home when I stay-the staff is open and friendly and eager to please each guest-being greeted by my first name by a busy hotel is great and goes so far in making my stay comfortable. I would not stay anywhere else when coming to conference every fall-there just isnt any other place I would rather be. Kudoos to the staff for making this my home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2008

We were here to attend a weekend volleyball tournament. The front desk staff were polite and friendly. Our room was CLEAN and we are fussy. Beds and pillows were great. We did find that our coffee had been forgotten, but was brought up from housekeeping quickly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2007

We were part of the Erickson wedding party and were able to book a suite for our daughter, our son, and us. All of them were very impressed with the spacious room, cleanliness, and friendly staff - from front desk to cleaner. The pool may be small but the water slide rocks for kids up to 10. Our fireplace created a nice peaceful atmosphere and the in-room jacuzzi took the stresses out of the day. Let's be honest, this is Red Deer we are talking about and this hotel surpassed many city 5 star hotels that we have stayed at. Congratulations, keep up the good work, and Happy New Year to all the staff at the Days Inn on 19th St in Red Deer!!!

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed October 20, 2007

was not impressed from the second I arived. Had to wait inside for the front desk clerk to be finished her smoke. Not friendly at all. Got to the room and found it dirty.
Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank johndoeCalgary
Reviewed October 12, 2007

My family and I stayed in this hotel last weekend and had a blast. My kids loved the waterlide and the breakfast was great. With a family of 5 it was great to save money by eating the free breakfast at the hotel.
My daughter was sick during the weekend and everyone was so accommodating by giving us toast from the breakfast even after it had closed and the housekeeping were great by leaving our room to be cleaned at the end of their day so my daughter could rest.
We will be coming back and will always stay at the days inn.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank driversbeware
Reviewed October 1, 2007

First impressions on arrival were okay. The room was decent, and the pool and water slide were fun. However, we soon discovered the walls were made of rice paper!! We were cursed by being near a sports team whose adult escorts did nothing to curb their enthusiasm. After about 4 hours, I called the front desk to complain. One came up, but the uproar continued after they left. I heard another guest came out of her room to complain to these "guests". I yelled through my wall TWICE...and my husband went down to the desk to officially complain again. By this time it is after 10:30 pm. Upon checkout, I tell the morning girl about the nights antics and all I got was, "Yeah, some teams can be really bad." THAT'S IT!!!????!!! I was not very happy to say the least. Worst hotel experience I have ever dealt with!! Anything "good I felt...went out the window. (All specific hotel ratings I leave here are tainted by the team, and the lack of ANYTHING from the staff)

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank I_Love_Grumpy
random1111, General Manager at Days Inn - Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2007

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues has already been addressed with my staff for the upcoming sports season.