“Best Vietnamese food in Red Deer”

Pho Thuy Dong Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 341 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I came here for the first time the other day. It is by far the best Vietnamese restaurant I've ever been to. It's very cheap so the value is for your dollar is very good. The service is very quick and the atmosphere is so peaceful. It almost feels like you're in Vietnam. The music tops it up. We had a reservation for 6pm, and it worked out great. Our table was ready for us when we got there. The Pho soup is good. I had it with beef and beef meatballs and the meatballs were terrific. I would come here again.

2  Thank oilersfan95

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I go here all the time with friends, family, dates. It is by far the best vietnamese restaurant and if you love vietnamese food and inexpensive food I highly recommend! The service is very quick, the atmosphere is peaceful and they have the best dipping sauce for their salad rolls. My favorite dishes are the vermicelli noodle bowls, any of them!

2  Thank Claire W
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've been frequenting "The Pho" for about 6 years now. The spring rolls and spicy chicken wings are excellent. As the name suggests, their Pho soup is always great; very flavorful broth.

If you like spicy, try the Chicken Satay, or Curry Shrimp. Chow-mien dishes are also great. Good Vietnamese coffee as well. I have had better vermicelli bowls elsewhere, however.

Very quick and inexpensive. Always great service. Lots of fresh veggies in every dish. I will keep coming back weekly.

1  Thank Joe_Blow_RD