“Great Food”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I Love how we can create our own meals. Being vegetarian it's very helpful! We love it there. Service wasn't amazing but we we're going for the food!

1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a place you may have to go to a couple of times to see what works for you. More tips to come
The idea of a raw stir fry smorg is great!! Add what you want into the bowl including veggies, meat, sauces and noodles then they cook it up for you.
Be warned the bowls hold a fair bit and you pay by the weight.. Unless..

Lunch is the best time to go, their kids bowls become a $12.95 adult fill it as high as you please bounty. Great deal for the always fresh ingredients.

We have been going here for years and we always enjoy it. The kids love that they can add what they like unlike many places where the meals often come with things that small picky eaters don't enjoy.

Did I mention they are licensed? Stir fry and a cold beer.

Fun and good quality ingredients. The end result on flavor is up to you though :-)

1  Thank Jason N
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I love that I can choose what I am going to eat right down to the sauces it is cooked in. It is not so yummy though if it is overcooked... our food on Dec. 11 was not only overdone but it was slightly burned.