“First time here”

Dining options: Late Night
Kelowna, Canada
“First time here”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Being from out of province, this was our first time at State and Main in Red Deer. Food was excellent as was the service. Also we found the prices to be quite reasonable.

A good pub atmosphere and not too loud.

Wish we had one of these in our city in British Columbia.

• Visited July 2014

Red Deer
“We Love This Place!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

State and Main has become our favourite watering hole. Every food item we have ordered is delicious. They have a tremendous selection of craft beer that rotates on a regular basis, including three solid house brews. The Thursday wine special is a great deal, too. We love the atmosphere because it's generally easy to get a table, it's easy to have a conversation, and the servers are friendly. The quality of food and service has been very consistent since they opened.

• Visited June 2014
“Good Overall Experince”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I live in Red Deer and I've eaten here a couple of times. Food is very good and the service is exceptional. It's a very busy place early in the evening. I world reccondmend it for anyone. I would encourage not showing up until 7:30 or 8 pm if you are looking to get in within 15 minuites tho. Can be a long wait to sit down.... Especially weekends.

“State and Main Red Deer AB”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had a very nice waitress she did a job well done with ordering the right things.

Just keep in mind it is a louder restaurant with music and TV's every where so if you are meeting up with a friend you have not seen in a while expect distractions due to the TV'S. Hard to have a good conversation.

The food was great!

Dress Code:
In my opinion I believe the waitress's should have a dress code to be modest and also look comfortable while working. Those short black dresses that I see a lot of them wear do not look comfortable.

• Visited May 2014
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“Huge Fan”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

State is my goto for lunch. I entertain many clients and always bring them here for lunch because I know the service is impeccable and the food is consistently top drawer. Managers Carla and Stephanie are amazing and the rest of the staff are all very polite and professional and have been trained well. Special props to Dora, she's a treat.
I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. Great wine and beer selection, excellent menu, huge portions....
You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Brandon B