“Nice”

Duncan, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really liked my visit. I would go back agan and I would reccomend this place to friends travelling through.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank georgec363

Edmonton, Canada
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Nice Little Museum”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This museum is near Spruce View, Alberta.

The owners have brought in many old buildings, and filled them with artifacts. A main street containing a school, a store, a church, a house, and other buildings has been recreated.

The cost ($5 per person) is reasonable, and it's an enjoyable way to spend an hour or two. There is not much in the way of explanations of what the artifacts are, and they seem to date from the late 1800's to the mid 1900's without any real organization to them. It was still really interesting to look and see things I recognized from my grandparents homes. My 7 year old daughter loved the school and the dress store.

It's worth the visit if you are in the area.

Visited July 2012