“Truly delicious and fun atmosphere”
Review of One Eleven Grill

One Eleven Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eleven Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 336 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Taylor Drive
Description: New restaurant, opened Nov 3, 2011.
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Dinner- almost didn't find the place since it was hiding behind some tall building from the main road....didn't look anything like "wow" from outside. It was a little surprising when we went inside. Seems a little dark but we liked it.. It was a perfect night atmosphere...we ordred blueberry wings, battered calamari...both a delight for appetizers. We ordered yorkshire beef something like that - too dry for our taste. But the seafood
pasta and mushroom ravioli were amazing... My friend from Brazil had a great time there... Great service great music and great food...a trip well worth it.

1  Thank knang

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I popped in for supper - it was very busy - which caught the staff off guard. They were hustling and did a great job with not enough people for that night. The menu looked exciting. I had the blueberry smoked beef ribs. My wife has some food allergies and they were unable to alter most of the dishes to not include her allegies - fish came in a sauce (huh?), too busy to use one oil versus another - but we assumed that was due to how busy they were. So she order beef tenderloin (can't go wrong with that). My ribs were great although a bit dry (maybe the staffing issue) her steak was way underdone. The potatoes and vegetable was blah. We were disappointed because we thought we found a gem. We will go back again to give them another chance but we won't rush to get there.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Enjoyed a steak dinner here. The restaurant itself is gorgeous and the food was very good but basic. The Steak Oscar was served with green beans and mashed potatoes. I would have liked another option for potatoes. The steak was cooked perfectly, but I thought it needed more sauce and asparagus with the seafood. Our server was very efficient and friendly and our meals arrived quickly. We enjoyed the jazz trio too.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Pepper battered Calamari was awesome.

Once inside the place could be in any large modern city not in the middle of a town of under 100,000.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a date night sweet spot. They have live jazz on Friday and Saturday nights. Awesome beer and wine menu with lots of lesser known choices. The Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach Dip was the best I've had. The rest of the meal was perfect. The staff are friendly and really know thier stuff. Have been several times and will continue

1  Thank Chris U