“Best Pizza in Red Deer”

Dining options: Dinner
Red Deer, Canada
“Best Pizza in Red Deer”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I really wanted pizza and to sit in a nice restaurant and really the only place that came to mind was The Rock. My husband and I both order our own pizzas. I thought I would step out of the box and try the white sauce they offered. I was amazed with how delicious it was. Best pizza I have had in Red Deer. If you are looking for a home cooked feel to a pizza eat there. The service was great to.

• Visited December 2013

“Good but nothing worth remembering in the long run”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place was alright and I'm not a picky eater, pretty much eat anything, that saying I did find 2 long hairs in the pizza which I told the waitress and she was sorry for that, even had the manager come out and say sorry too. Overall good pizza and alright wings, they do have their own beer on tap which was good.

• Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Damn tasty pizza and wings”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Their food is so flavourful all because of the wood fired oven, tastiest wings I've ever had.
They easily accommodated our 8 person crew that arrived after busy time

• Visited September 2013
“Service needs serious help!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Eaten here 3 times. 1st- Yes, the Pizza is good, but they skimp on the toppings, big time! 2nd- The restaurant has a very cool decor and vibe to it. One time a server even gave our Son a chunk of raw pizza dough to play with while we waited. He loved it (9 years old)!
It's somewhere we will take out of town guests for a neat experience but other than that its just a drinking hole for locals that like pizza, booze in small buckets and cups with strobing lights in them. So on that note, that also tells you the age range of the surrounding tables!

• Visited May 2013
“Ignored at the front door!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Heard the Rock had great pizza, thought we would stop in on holidays. No one at the front, waited 10 minutes with 2 other couples and finally left. 3 staff made eye contact but no one came over or said anything. It wasn't very busy being 2 pm. We debated whether to call the GM since his card was on the table, but thought why bother? Too many restaurants in Red Deer tone treated like that!

• Visited July 2013