“Top Notch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Atmosphere and food are always top notch. Staff always friendly and hard working. The food is very flavorful. I enjoy the bar and the lounge.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I liked the atmosphere of this place. The service was really good. The cheeseburger wrap was delicious. My sister ordered the soup which she said was tasty. The server brought her a bun fresh out of the oven which melted in her mouth. I also got take out from here and got the cheeseburger wrap again. I think I'm addicted to them I will definately will be back.

1  Thank MargaretAlberta
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I visited the Rock and ordered specifically without peppers. When the pizza came it had peppers on it which I am allergic to and informed the waitress about. She took it back to the kitchen. About 3 minutes later, a different server brought me back my same pizza that they threw some cheese over and re melted/burnt the rest. Long story short I was not comped for anything after waiting an hour and 35 minutes for a pizza that was finally boxed to go just sopping in grease. Prices are expensive. management doesn't know how to generate return customers.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

You can rely on the menu to deliver a great selection and flavour every time you go. Staff are really friendly and go the extra mile. Take out service is great!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food was passable, service also passable but we had kids with us and were put at a booth close to the side patio door on a cold day. People were in and out steady, espacially the smokers, some held the door open for long peroids of time which made our time there very cold and smokey. My family and I are not smokers and didn't appreciate having to inhale that!