“Take out sevice Very Poor”
Review of Swiss Chalet

Swiss Chalet
Ranked #248 of 342 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I ordered your special rib dinner for $16.95 plus sweet potatoe fries for a total $20.95.to be ready at 3:10 PM . When I arrived at 3:30 PM the food was not even started and I had to wait which I wanted to avoid by ordering on internet. When I got home there were no wet wipes or napkins and only 5 ribs a far cry of what is shown on your add??

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I am a fan of Swiss chalet, always have been! When red deer got the new Swiss chalet not that long ago I was so excited. My first visit was horrible and I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they just opened. Second time we ended up walking out with a free meal because it took them 1 hour and 15 mins to serve us our food. 3rd time we had a waitress who was having some serious Pms issues and being flat out rude to us and the table around us. And just tonight I thought for sure they would have their act together at 5:15 on a Sunday night. It was nearly empty but we still waited quite a while to have even our drink orders taken, there was a piece of cheese floating in my cesaer. We waited longer for our appetizers to come, and even longer for our food! I am so disappointed because I know I can go to Calgary or Edmonton and have a great dinner at Swiss chalet, but red deer pretty much sucks. There are far better locally owned restaurants that are worthy of my dollar. No more Swiss chalet for me! Oh and this time it was my birthday!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We enjoyed the food and the service. The staff were pleasant and the food was tasty. We also like the take out and female staff that runs the take out area is very pleasant and takes interest in each customer.

1  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed July 14, 2013

At the time we were there, it was crowded so service was abit slow. Good food. The facility was good; washrooms were clean. The staff was very efficient and friendly. On the whole, a good experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

we went to the swiss chalet for dinner.....food was really good....had chicken and bbq ribs....the chicken was well cooked and the ribs were moist and very flavorful.....you can't miss a dinner like this...umm-umm good