“Best Damn Donuts Around”
Review of The Donut Mill

The Donut Mill
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Red Deer
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed September 2, 2014

If you're looking for the best donuts around, you have to go to the Donut Mill. Beside the donut, their beef stew is killer and the service is down to earth and friendly. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Excellent selection of donuts and other baked goods, baked on site. Very seldom have donuts, these were tasty, and brought some back to Calgary to share with friends.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Food here is overpriced and just OK (especially for what you pay.) however the donuts are to die for. I had a particularly good experience though somewhere around March 2014. My boyfriend works out of town and was staying in red deer. I was visiting him and he got off work pretty late. We popped by the donut mill because he really wanted their stew and was so sick of the fast food chains. I didn't realize until we had ordered but they had been closed for a good 5 mins before we even walked in. However the girl at the counter with short dark hair happily served us, no mention that they were already closed. No eye roll or exasperated sigh or crummy attitude that we would normal encounter for inconveniencing someone in this way. I hope she sees this. Thank you for the kind service, were sorry if we made you stay late that night!

1  Thank _TheVacationers_1523
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The donut in question was fried to long which made it stiff and hard to chew so on my way back through I took it back and they replaced it stating that it was fried to long. No big deal. Overall good donuts that beat Tim's.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here today- both of us had chilli in a sourdough bread bowl- terrific!! We finished off our meal with donuts and coffee.
The service was fast and quick- can't beat that.
Lunch for the two of us, including donuts and coffee was around $25.