“Great Girls weekend pedicures”

Solace Spa and Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the lower level of the iHotel 67Street Red Deer, a hidden gem. Come Relax Refresh Rejuvenate Body, Mind & Spirit. Enjoy a world-class sensory spa experience...A tranquil and therapeutic getaway with all the elements of nature that are essential to finding harmony, joy and balance within. Solace Spa and Salon offers transcending personal experiences that will enhance your well-being, emotional contentment and spiritual strength. We carry wide array of Organic products such as Pure Figi, Primevera Organics, Body Coffee and Kai. Please visit us and experience our spa and our services.
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Girls weekend pedicures”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I booked a group of my friends and I in at this spa for a pedicure for a girls weekend. The service and pedicures were great. The ladies provided excellence service and went above and beyond (even booking us supper reservations at a local italian restaurant they recommended). I would definitely recommend visiting this spa.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Drayton Valley, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Everytime I called this Spa there would be no answer, I would leave a message and still no response,

I was in a hurry one day and decided that I would stop in (I am 2 hours away as well) on my way to a party to get a gift certificate and they are closed! This was 5:30pm on a Friday evening when their door and phone clearly state that they are open until 9pm everyday! There was no note on the door or anything and everyone around the hotel I asked seemed to say that they have weird hours and just get up and leave all the time! Not very good service especially once someone depends on it! I was over an hour late for the party as I had to go to the mall and find another gift!!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Melissa P
Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“More than just a pedicure!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My sister and I escaped for a 'sister' weekend, and treated ourselves to the full pedicure. Our first one was last year here, and my sister and I were hooked! We were shown to a private room with massaging chairs ( heaven) and the two girls were both very nice and it was a great fun experience, our pedis lasted all summer so this year we decided that we would treat ourselves again. This was again a very nice experience, but must say not as great as the time before; we were a little disappointed the girls were very professional but not as friendly and involved as last year. We didn't walk out going that was great, instead...it was like hmmm do you think that was worth the 90 bucks?

Visited June 2012
3 Thank MSDee42
Edmonton, Canada
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“So incredibly relaxing”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

During a work excursion to Red Deer, and staying at the Holiday Inn Express on 67th, I thought I would treat myself to a 90 minute massage in the spa. I really had no idea what to expect but booked in advance knowing that it would be an appointment late in the day.

Upon arriving and filling in the standard medical information / form, I was shown to a luxurious bathroom to change into a robe. Sitting in the waiting area I was soothed by waterfall sounds, cool and calming colors and a lovely tea.

The 90 minute massage was the last of the day for the therapist so although she was late starting my massage by 20 minutes, I still received my full treatment. The table was comfortable, the sounds were calming, the blankets warm, the experience was blissful.

I will definately utlize this service within the hotel again.

Visited August 2011