Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
$91
$73
$101
$86
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
$78
$74
Agoda.com
$110
Quality Inn & Conference Centre(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Agoda.com
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
$88
$85
Travelocity
All reviewsboulevard restaurantdelicious mealgasoline alleykids loved the poolchristmas partyhome away from homepleasure of stayingpool areathe general manageramazing hotelhockey teambooked roomshot tublarge groupwould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to stayfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014

It's always a pleasure staying at this Holiday Inn location as their staff are very professional and so eager to welcome you to their hotel. From the minute that they greet you at check in till the time you depart, all your needs are seamless to handle and fulfilled to the 9th degree. Rooms are always impeccably clean and so warm and comforting to stay in. The "Boulevard" restaurant offers very fine dining and service with any choice of selection, especially the "salmon" which is my #1 choice when I stay at this hotel...unbelievably the best that I have ever tasted!! "Five Star" rating on all occasions and is the hotel of my choice whenever I stay in Red Deer!!! Bobby D.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear KelsoD,
I am happy that you always feel so welcomed to our hotel when staying here. We know we must be doing something right! We are very lucky to have Chef Emmanuel and his team in our Boulevard Restaurant, they are such a talented group. I will pass your comments on.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

After four nights at the Holiday Inn I could not be more impressed. I held several meetings in the dining room at breakfast and lunch and could not have been accommodated better. The food choices, preparation and service were all first class. My room was spotless and very well equipped for comfort and work. The location was great for my purposes - very close to Westerner Park. Throughout the hotel the staff were warm and welcoming, cheerful, smiling and eager to ensure my stay was the best they could make it. Thank you all.

Dear IslandFling,
Thank you so much for you review! I am glad that our team was able to accommodate all of your needs no matter what the circumstances were. We are so proud to have the team we have here. I will pass this on to them.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been utilizing this hotel since it opened in Red Deer. The rooms are very clean, large, beautiful and quiet. The food is as Amazing as Chef David is. Wine selection is great.The owners are so personable, staff friendly and always helpful. Our Christmas party was held there and it was awesome. We lunch there at least once a week and most of our out of Country personal are booked there for their stay. We have special request from the owners of our company to book them into the Holiday Inn South when they visit Red Deer.

Dear Amanda G,
Thank you so much or your great words about our property! It is great to hear that your company right to our owners enjoys their time spent here, no matter what the occasion is! It is always our pleasure to ensure your stays are always comfortable. I will pass this on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Manager of a hockey team - I have to say this was the best experience I have had dealing with and staying in a hotel. Minette and staff were amazing. The property was clean and wonderful. The hotel welcomed our team (and 7 others) making our stay delightful!! The private buffet breakfast was the icing on the cake! Would defiantly stay here again, as a team and with my family!! Thanks so much Minette and staff!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Keri H,
Thank you for your review! We are very proud to have Minette as a part of our team! We all work very hard to make sure each and every guest has a 5 star experience and I am so glad that you did! Our hard work is all worth it in the end! I will pass this on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Of the many places we have stayed with our family of six, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on the south side of Red Deer was one of our best experiences. The suite room size was great, food was priced right for families and the amenities were great. Thank you and hope to stay again soon.

Room Tip: For larger families the suite worked great for us.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Brent F,
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that your family was able to comfortably stay in our family suite and we hope to see you again soon as well!