“Highly recommended!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a night as I travelled first time to Red Deer. Very friendly Sanjay at the Front Desk. The room assigned is unbelievable! Very comfy bed and spacious room. Highly recommended to everyone if they would like to spend a night or two to Red Deer. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank msshannen
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear marie_aileen,
I am so glad to hear your first stay in Red Deer and with us was so great! Sanjay is an awesome member of our team, and I am glad he was great for you! We look forward to your next stay! I will pass your comments on.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just spent two nights at this hotel and was blown away by the staff and their level of professionalism. I was impressed with the size of the rooms and in particular the bathrooms. The weight room is small but has some great equipment in it. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Dear lappink,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I am so glad that our team was so accommodating for your stay! We hope to see you again in the future! I will pass your comments on to the rest of my team.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We just returned from a weekend stay with our son's hockey team at this Holiday Inn property. We've stayed at dozens of hotels throughout Alberta during tournaments over the past few years, and this is by far the best hotel we've stayed at. The rooms are large, very well-appointed and very clean. The restaurant is fantastic, as was the food prepared for our private team party. But the reason for my high rating is because it's very clear that this hotel has extraordinary management. Every staff member we met smiled and interacted with us, asking over and over how our stay was or if we needed anything. The manager who was our team's contact (I think his name is Keerthi) was fantastic, and went above and beyond in so many ways, including making sure two kids in the group celebrating birthdays were made to feel special. We will be back, and will recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in Red Deer.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear BonnieBend,
Thank you so much for your review! We are very proud to have Keerthi as our Operations Manager. He always makes sure that everyone from is employees to his guests are always taken care of in the best way possible. Thank you so much for your high recommendations as well. This shows that our teams hard work has paid off! I will pass your comments on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Absolutely the best experience ever with our hockey team staying at a hotel. Five star service. Excellent accommodations and attention to detail for our team dinner. I would recommend Kheerti at the hotel for his over the top service for our team. The whole staff at the hotel was friendly and accommodating. Kheerti looked after our every need. Great hotel. Quiet rooms...comfortable beds. Excellent chef. I cannot say enough! Team manager Cochrane Rockies AT3.

Dear Cheryl O,
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that your hockey team had such a great experience at our hotel! We are so proud to have the team that we have at the Holiday Inn and Suites Red Deer South. Everyone does their best to ensure our guests have nothing less then a 5 star experience. I will pass your comments on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

First time staying in Red Deer. The hotel was clean and fresh looking. Rooms were spacious very clean. At dinner at restaurant which was great. Only stayed one night for business, but will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear kluge7594,
I am so glad to hear that we made your first time staying in Red Deer memorable. We are a newer hotel, this year only being our 3rd year that we are open! Our team works very hard to ensure our conditions are always top notch and above standard. Thank you for your review and I will pass your comments on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Just stayed here again and I would highly recommend booking this Hotel to anyone. The Hotel is very new and clean. Staff go out of their way to ensure you are welcome and have everything you need. Great Spot.

Dear Dave l,
Thank you so much for your review! We are very proud to have the team that we do at our hotel. Our guests are our number one priority and we will always drop what we're doing to ensure your stay is what you want it to be. Thank you so much again and I will pass you comments on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My stay at this hotel was better than I had expected. I spent four days in Red Deer for a recent church conference. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and even took time to help me locate look up details of an unrelated place of interest in the city, which took quite a bit of their time one evening. The room wasn't a suite but I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was, for all practical purposes, the same as a suite. (I wonder what their suites must be like!) In addition, the restaurant is tops. They offered me extra food that I didn't ask for and they also have gluten free bread. Give them a try on your next trip to Red Deer!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emily M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer South, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Brian D,
We are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! Our team is happy to help whenever our guests are in need of amenities, directions, or anything that will make your stay as comfortable as possible. Our rooms, including our suites, are some of the largest in Red Deer and are accommodating to any size of party. I will pass your comments on to the rest of my team.