“Too Cool in Red Deer”

Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed January 29, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super N, General Manager at Super 8 Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hello,
Me and my husband stayed at the Super 8 North in Red Deer, AB on our way home to Medicine Hat, AB. My service was terrible the front desk personnels with the name tags Aamir & Aasim were the most unfriendly unpleasant front desk representives that have ever greeted me and registered me. Then when I got back to head to my room my key wouldn't work so I had to run downstairs where I asked why the key didn't work the night audit Aamir was on his phone and then finally re activated my key. Once I arrived and settled my room I found the only good service I had was the fabulous house keeping. The rooms were perfect and clean with no issues what so ever and when I bumped into a house keeper outside my room she was the most friendliest lady I ever met. I don't understand why front desk was so rude and talking in their own language about me when all I wanted was a good stay. I just wasn't happy with my stay.
Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank JazmyneHart

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. The inconvenience that you had experienced during your stay with us is indeed very disturbing. I have shared this with my department team members concerned and will ensure that this is not repeated. Exceeding Guest expectation has been our constant endeavor. I would like to add that we are constantly upgrading our product to meet with the comfort levels expected by a modern day corporate traveler. Once again I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback and take this opportunity to invite you back on your next visit to Red Deer to stay with us and experience the difference. We look forward to your next visit and ensure every time you visit us you will have a better experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here now for months and I can't say enough good things about this establishment. Very professionally run, clean with new upgrades on a daily basis, very affordable. The staff are AWESOME from upper management down. Thank-you Super 8 and keep up the great work. Clint

Stayed: January 2014
Mohd A, Manager at Super 8 Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Good Morning Mr. Clint B

Thank you for your response. It is nice to know that you are satisfied with your stay here and day by day we are trying to make this place look as nice as we can.
It was good to know that you have appreciated our service. We at Super 8 make it a point to ensure that our guests are satisfied and like to visit us again.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times. Its been a lovely experience so far. They did a good job in renovating the whole place and it looks nice. The restaurant food was nice and the service from the front desk staff was awesome. Since, my workplace is just 10 mins from the motel, that makes this motel my preferred location and the room prices are affordable too..I definitely would like to recommend this place to my colleagues and friends..!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank james a

Good Morning Mr. James A

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you were satisfied with your stay and liked our hotel and quality of service delivered by our staff. I am surely going to provide your feedback to our staff and the management.

We at Super 8 try our best to provide quality service to our guests. We definitely would like to welcome you again to our property when you visit red deer again. Once again, we would like to thank you for for selecting our hotel as your preferred hotel in Red deer.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed January 1, 2014

the hotel service is great but I strongly recommend not eating in the restaurant attached to the hotel for the food tastes burnt and service is very poor and the waitress would not answer the phone when it comes to room service .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I are delighted to know that you were satisfied with your stay at our property. The restaurant is under a different management, but, I will still convey your feedback to them.

We would like to welcome you again on your next visit to red deer.

I once again thank you for taking time to write such a lovely feedback for us.

Have a Super Day !!

Regards

Reviewed December 20, 2013

If you are looking for nice and affordable Room . I definitely like new renewed Room. Hotel Lobby is awsome staff is also friendly.i have stayed on 2 nd floor room with balconies had Nice view from my window.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest

We would like to welcome you again on your next visit to red deer.

I once again thank you for taking time to write such a lovely feedback for us.

Have a Super Day !!