“Best in a Long Time”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Edmonton, Canada
“Best in a Long Time”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Booked in with ball team so I did not check any reviews... talk about a nice surprise! Check in very friendly, décor incredible. Rooms clean, quiet and comfortable. Beds and pillows awesome. Wireless internet and decent sized TV. Daughter loved pool. Ball team was given a courtesy room both evenings - nice touch. Staff always said hello in hallways. When I hear continental breakfast I think slim pickings but this one had eggs, sausage, breads, cereal and fruit. Check out quick and friendly. Would book again with no hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, September 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

My apolgoy for the delay in my reply to you.

I truly loved reading that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we have provided good amenities. We try to go out of our way for all our guests and understand that value is essential.

My team and I would like to pass along our thanks for a great review and recommendation.

Amin Suleman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our corner room was large, clean and comfortable. But the bed was pushed against the window so my wife had to crawl across it to get into it. Not bad if you're 24 but not so good at 74!
We had an excellent breakfast on Sunday morning in the restaurant .
We would certainly choose this hotel if we stay in Red Deer again.

Room Tip: Our corner room on the 4th floor was excellent
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending our hotel.

My sincere apologies for your bed and for the delay in my reply to you.

Thank you again for your recommendation and please feel free to contact me with anything that you need.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here before renos. What a great surprise. Very clean. Friendly staff.
Beds were firm. We like it that way. Pillows were good. Great location.
Great secondary food locations right outside the door. Kids loved the pool.
Manager was hands on. Do not see that often. My daughter(12) loved the
bathroom. Dad this is the best bathroom ever. Must be a girl thing.
Great bathroom, spacious, nice tile, great shower head. Did not have a chance
to use the onsight resturants because we were at a swim all weekend.
Well done. Will be back next year.

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology for the delay in my response.

Thank you for a wonderful recommendation. We are all happy to read that your family and especially your daughter enjoyed her stay with us.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pleasantly surprised to see everything I read about this hotel was true,. Reviews can be pretty subjective and I always read good and bad reviews with a grain of salt. We originally booked a king size room and two days before the hotel updated that a king kitchenette had become available at a reduced rate. As we were there for a three day conference, we thought this would be of benefit and booked the suite. We were not let down at all. The bathroom was nicely laid out and very large. Only issue there was I felt the lighting could have been better. The kitchenette was small but had essentials including a Keurig coffee maker with decent coffee! The bedroom was a nice size with its own TV and sliding door for privacy. Lots of closet space for hanging clothes and two dressers. The living area also had a TV. Lots of room, well maintained and the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Had only a continental breakfast which was so-so but again, had all the basics. We will definitely stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cheryl B
Dear Guest,
Please accept my sincere for the delay in this response.

I am glad to read that you had a great stay with us. I will take note of your suggestions and endeavor to get them completed right away.

Thank you for giving us an excellent recommendation and I look forward to serving you.

Huntsville, Canada
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This Hotel is well located, at first I thought it was an affiliated of Apple just joking. It is also has a very modern, upscale look to it. The decor was beautiful. The front desk staff, Jei, Ralph, Naomi, Krystal, Mohammed and others were amazing, and in the restaurant, the staff were genuinely friendly and helpful (Cecil,Iana,Xavier, Vilmie, Roy and Sherly). I felt like I stayed at a luxury hotel without the $200 price tag that usually goes with it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for a great recommendation and feedback and especially recognizing our fantastic team members.

It is truly a pleasure working alongside such incredible individuals and providing consistently high guest service is our number one priority.

Thank you again for a fantastic recommendation.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Very unhappy with the stay. This was our second stay here and our last. My husband, 9 mot nth old son and myself. When I phoned to book the room, I asked for a crib and told that wouldn't be problem. Guaranteed one. Arrived and check in there was no crib in the crib. Front desk asked someone to bring one and it wasn't set up properly looked broken. Said my son couldn't sleep in that. The person who brought it took it away and came back with a playpen. Handed me the playpen which wasn't set up and said this is the last one in the hotel. Set up the playpen no mattress. Went to front desk they spoke to the person and gave me two cookie and fruit for my troubles. The person comes back with an adult sized blanket for mattress. Said that won't do, son could suffocate. Finally he brought a crib with a mattress but no bed sheet. There were other problems with room too.

2 Thank Kimmy75311
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay.

Please accept my sincere apology to you and your family. One of our new trainee was not aware of this procedure.

If you could kindly give me a call, I would like to find out more about your stay with us. My direct line is 403.357.1101.

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Been here for a while, I stay here for work! The service and people are great! Very clean and comforting. I go down to the lounge often and the service there is amazing, and food is great! Both Angie and Marie are the greatest! They are my favourites! Great job girls! Great job ihotel

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

I am humbled with your fantastic feedback and agree with you that we have wonderful staff that provides memorable service experience to you. I have personally thanked both Angie & Marie for providing great and memorable experience.

Thank you for a wonderful recommendation, feedback and recognition of our staff.