“Amazing stay!!!”

Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
“Amazing stay!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is my second visit to this Hotel and i feel at home here.
Staff are so friendly , i can approach them so easily when i need something.
I tried the food at the Restaurant so amazing !!!
Cleanliness is excellent!
I will recommend this to my friends!
I will be back soon.
Thanks to all.

2 Thank Thelmalopez
FrankD367, Asst. Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment and your continued patronage. It feels good to know that we were able to leave a good impression.

The Management and Staff of this hotel continuously strive for quality and excellent customer service.

Once again, thank you very much for your support and we hope to serve you again in one of your future trips to Red Deer.

Warmest Regards,
Frank Dilmaghani (Asst. Front Office Manager)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here for a work function and I can honestly say this is the worst food I have ever eaten !!! Non of the food is fresh. They have a weekend complimentary hot breakfast and the eggs I would be willing to bet are powdered and the pastries are days old. The restaurant food tastes as bad as it looks and the meal we had for lunch at our function had really over cooked meat with stale rolls......to top it off they charged a fortune for our function. Go anywhere but here, especially for meetings !!

3 Thank Dreich896
FrankD367, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is really disheartening for the entire hotel team to know that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I would like to thank you very much for bringing this to my attention and be assured that management is looking into this to ensure that we only serve a products based on quality.

I will personally be in touch with our restaurant manager to rectify the issue.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies. I invite you to call me at (403)342-6567 EXT. 105 to discuss your experience during your stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My friend and I went to red deer for a conference being held at the ihotel. We decided to stay here as well and we had a great time. The rooms were very clean, the service was great, we got a late checkout at 1pm no problem, and the salt water pool and hot tub are awesome. We ate at both the restaurant and lounge (wicked server named crystal!) and they have great corn nachos!

2 Thank Reenizzle
FrankD367, Assitant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience. It is nice to know that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. I will make sure that Crystal and all other staffs get the good news.

Once again, we appreciate the comment you posted on Trip Advisor. In your next visit to Red Deer, we look forward to serving you again.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I live in Edmonton and planned a quick weekend getaway to rest and write. Upon arrival I was treated with such a welcoming and friendly spirit by a lady named Christine, she started my trip just right. The hotel was clean and room service (including the food) was fabulous! I snuck downstairs and enjoyed a workout ending with a well deserved visit to the SPA and never had to leave the hotel. The location is great, close to all that you need and all the staff was friendly and accommodating. We will be back!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Wendy C
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We the management and staff of iHOTEL are dedicated in providing quality service to guests.

Thank you very much for the nice review and hope to serving you in the near future.

Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Me and my sister were visiting Red Deer for a week and stayed at IHOTEL. A friend recommended this hotel and we were glad that we chose it.
The staff was amazing. If we needed something, they were right there to help. Ex: We needed to take a bus and one of the staff members went all the way to the bus stop which was by the A&W a couple blocks away, to show us where to get on and where to get off the bus. That was over and above our expectations.
Excellent food! The restaurant is very good and the food is delicious. Love their steak, better than KEG. Fast service and the waitresses are prompt and polite.
Housekeeping was great, cleaned up all our mess. We didn't go to the swimming pool, but we did go the Spa and it was awesome! Although the weather wasn't so good our overall experience was great, so many of our needs were met by the hotel staff.
Thanks to all the staff!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank m G
Dear Guest,

We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the hotel staff and services. We always believe that quality and customer service always comes first.

We thank you for choosing us as the hotel of choice and look forward to serving you again.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This review have been long overdue as I first stayed here in February. This is a hidden gem and I will tell you as an Avid Business Traveller who lives out of a Suitcase this is my #1 pic.

The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The price is reasonable too. The staff are amazing I have yet to run into any issue with any of them. From front desk to the cleaning staff no one has a bad day or walks bye without greeting you. Saturday and Sunday complimentary breakfast will not leave you disappointed nor hungry from Fresh Muffins and Cinnamon Buns to Eggs (can't get enough of the scrambled eggs and Bacon)

You will not be disappointed. A must visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FrankD367, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time in writing this wonderful comment. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you in your next visit to Red Deer.

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We at Pacific Retail Group have used the hotel,for 3 of our meetings we find the Staff helpful the Facilities clean and tidy..the prices are standard and the quality is good for the Food and Snacks we had.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank IOBCanada
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are glad to know you were pleased with our facility and the quality of food that was served during your function.

We The management and staff of iHotel consistently seek to continuously improve and provide quality service for our guests.

Once again, we would like to thank you for selecting us as a venue for your function and hope to see you again in the future.