This review have been long overdue as I first stayed here in February. This is a hidden gem and I will tell you as an Avid Business Traveller who lives out of a Suitcase this is my #1 pic.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The price is reasonable too. The staff are amazing I have yet to run into any issue with any of them. From front desk to the cleaning staff no one has a bad day or walks bye without greeting you. Saturday and Sunday complimentary breakfast will not leave you disappointed nor hungry from Fresh Muffins and Cinnamon Buns to Eggs (can't get enough of the scrambled eggs and Bacon)
You will not be disappointed. A must visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel on 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Choice. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized Accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & Free Movie Channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room Coffee, Tea, Iron & Ironing Board, Mini Fridge, In Room Mini Safe, Microwaves upon Request. All our guests receive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet as well as Complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room. Our Games Room features Foosball, Air Hockey & Table Tennis. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, Sylvan Lake, Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, and close to Downtown Red Deer (2 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus and Quinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta