$84
$73
$107
$93
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$68
$100
$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$64
1,032 results
All reviewsfront desksteam roomrecommend this hotelbusiness meetingconference rooma great staybreakfast roomfree breakfastamazing servicehot tubconvenient locationcoffee makerclean roomshot breakfastking bedcleaning staffwilson
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Recently had an event at the iHotel 67 St and had the most amazing interaction with the banquet team. Chris (supervisor) was on top of his game; He called me to ensure i knew when the event location would have been prepared and ensured that all was taken care of for my set up. To add to the experience, a follow up call was made to verify that all went well and all my needs were met.

The event went off without a hitch and Cliff was careful to ensure that all the agreed details of my BEO was delivered on time.

Chris & Cliff are truly valuable members of this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our company recently hosted an event at this hotel. The staff there were very helpful and professional. A special thank you to Chris MacIntosh who really went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our Lacrosse team stayed in the hotel on the long weekend and the kids had a great time, there was a pool and large hot tub as well an area where they could use computers and they let us use the boardroom for our team pizza night. The beds are comfortable and the restaurant and staff was excellent, as wel on the weekend they have a very nice free breakfast which includes hot items. The reason I'm also writing this review is because I had a small issue initially and the front desk staff (sorry I didnt get all your names) and specifically Frank made sure to explain the situation and for my trouble more than went out of there way to show me excellent customer service. Our team had our lunch after check out Monday in th restaurant and the buzz was that we would be happy to re-book with the ihotel if we end up in Red deer again one day.

Room Tip: They have most rooms with 2 queen size beds, and some King size with a couch - they have 4 rooms with a Queen size and 2 double beds - next time I would try to book those if I bring 2 teeanagers so they dont have to complain about sharing a bed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the iHotel on May 4, 2013. We booked through Hotwire and got a great price but the regular prices are well worth it and reasonable.

The hotel was wonderfully decorated. The lobby is large and welcoming with a nice modern feel. The front desk staff had a smile on their faces (sorry don't remember names!) and were friendly and helpful with requests.

The rooms were large and renovated. The renovations are beautiful! The washrooms (at least in the room we stayed in: a One King bed) were huge! The tub had a seat in it and the water pressure was decent. It was so nice to stay in a hotel bathroom that felt like a washroom at home.

The bed was so comfortable! We had a great nights sleep.

The pool area is quite nice. It is large. There is a nice hot tub as well with a pretty waterfall flowing into it. There was a sauna too I believe but we didn't go in it. The pool could be a little warmer for sure. It was chilly and my young daughter couldn't be in it too long without shivering.

We ordered room service for breakfast and my husband said his was good but a little cold (pancakes and bacon). Mine was warm and delicous (eggs benny). The food came fairly quickly and was typically priced for room service. I'd order again.

All in all it was a great night and we will be making this hotel our stop whenever we stay in Red Deer to visit family.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 428 which was a jaunt from the elevator but a nice quiet corner room on the top floor. It is a single King bed. I'd recommend the room if you can get it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by our recent stay at this hotel. We had a king suite, which was very roomy. The room was clean and modern with a galley bar with fridge, microwave, bar sink, cupboards, Keurig beverage centre, and dishes for two. The only things missing were a toaster and kettle. A couch and tv were also in this area, with sliding doors to the bedroom with a large wardroom, tv, and bed. Bathroom was nicely decorated with good amenities. The room was quiet, which is something that is hard to find. The view wasn't great - our room looked out on industrial businesses, but I would trade a view for quiet and a good nights sleep any day.

We didn't try the free breakfast, so I can't comment on that, but we were very pleased with all other aspects of our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family