$98
$85
$73
$108
$93
Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$72
$89
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
1,033 results
All reviewsfront desksteam roomrecommend this hotelbusiness meetingconference rooma great staybreakfast roomfree breakfastamazing servicehot tubconvenient locationcoffee makerclean roomshot breakfastking bedcleaning staffwilson
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the iHotel on May 4, 2013. We booked through Hotwire and got a great price but the regular prices are well worth it and reasonable.

The hotel was wonderfully decorated. The lobby is large and welcoming with a nice modern feel. The front desk staff had a smile on their faces (sorry don't remember names!) and were friendly and helpful with requests.

The rooms were large and renovated. The renovations are beautiful! The washrooms (at least in the room we stayed in: a One King bed) were huge! The tub had a seat in it and the water pressure was decent. It was so nice to stay in a hotel bathroom that felt like a washroom at home.

The bed was so comfortable! We had a great nights sleep.

The pool area is quite nice. It is large. There is a nice hot tub as well with a pretty waterfall flowing into it. There was a sauna too I believe but we didn't go in it. The pool could be a little warmer for sure. It was chilly and my young daughter couldn't be in it too long without shivering.

We ordered room service for breakfast and my husband said his was good but a little cold (pancakes and bacon). Mine was warm and delicous (eggs benny). The food came fairly quickly and was typically priced for room service. I'd order again.

All in all it was a great night and we will be making this hotel our stop whenever we stay in Red Deer to visit family.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 428 which was a jaunt from the elevator but a nice quiet corner room on the top floor. It is a single King bed. I'd recommend the room if you can get it!
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by our recent stay at this hotel. We had a king suite, which was very roomy. The room was clean and modern with a galley bar with fridge, microwave, bar sink, cupboards, Keurig beverage centre, and dishes for two. The only things missing were a toaster and kettle. A couch and tv were also in this area, with sliding doors to the bedroom with a large wardroom, tv, and bed. Bathroom was nicely decorated with good amenities. The room was quiet, which is something that is hard to find. The view wasn't great - our room looked out on industrial businesses, but I would trade a view for quiet and a good nights sleep any day.

We didn't try the free breakfast, so I can't comment on that, but we were very pleased with all other aspects of our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

1  Thank A_Birdie
Reviewed May 14, 2013

PROS: Comfortable bed, nice furnishings in room. Plenty of parking (although some of it not close). Nice that they had sauna, hot tub and pool.

CONS: 1 of 2 elevators broken and the working one was slow/acting up. Breakfast should be a bit fancier/warmer for a hotel that's trying to be above-average. Pool water was a bit chilly.

Better than average hotel.

1  Thank Jimbo J
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I stayed at the iHotel67 last week. I found the staff to be very courteous. The room was very clean (I used to clean rooms and houses, so I'm quite particular), my husband found the desk chair to be beyond comfortable, and the beds were comfortable as well. All four of us had a full nights sleep( which is usually pretty rare for me on any given night). The pool area was great for my daughters. The pool was shallow (great for young kids), the hot tub was relaxing, there were wooden reclining chairs loungers as well. Overall a wonderful atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel, and I hope to visit it again if I happen to need a place to lay my head.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanya1150
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was nice and clean and the free coffee pkgs for coffee maker in room were restocked each day. There was a delicious free breakfast included. Your choice from a buffet including scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon buns, pastries, cereal, toast, juice, coffee and more. The swimming pool and hot tub were much enjoyed by our family. There were even little life jackets the youngest ones could use. The pool is perfect depth for kids at 3 ft. My children also enjoyed watching tv on the flat screen tv in the room, which has a variety of channels to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family