$83
$73
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
$107
$107
$92
$72
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$72
$56
1,032 results
All reviewsfront desksteam roomrecommend this hotelbusiness meetingconference rooma great staybreakfast roomfree breakfastamazing servicehot tubconvenient locationcoffee makerclean roomshot breakfastking bedcleaning staffwilson
Reviewed May 14, 2013

PROS: Comfortable bed, nice furnishings in room. Plenty of parking (although some of it not close). Nice that they had sauna, hot tub and pool.

CONS: 1 of 2 elevators broken and the working one was slow/acting up. Breakfast should be a bit fancier/warmer for a hotel that's trying to be above-average. Pool water was a bit chilly.

Better than average hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jimbo J
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I stayed at the iHotel67 last week. I found the staff to be very courteous. The room was very clean (I used to clean rooms and houses, so I'm quite particular), my husband found the desk chair to be beyond comfortable, and the beds were comfortable as well. All four of us had a full nights sleep( which is usually pretty rare for me on any given night). The pool area was great for my daughters. The pool was shallow (great for young kids), the hot tub was relaxing, there were wooden reclining chairs loungers as well. Overall a wonderful atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel, and I hope to visit it again if I happen to need a place to lay my head.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanya1150
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room was nice and clean and the free coffee pkgs for coffee maker in room were restocked each day. There was a delicious free breakfast included. Your choice from a buffet including scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon buns, pastries, cereal, toast, juice, coffee and more. The swimming pool and hot tub were much enjoyed by our family. There were even little life jackets the youngest ones could use. The pool is perfect depth for kids at 3 ft. My children also enjoyed watching tv on the flat screen tv in the room, which has a variety of channels to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We recently had our conference at ihotel and the service was phenominal. I would especially like to thank Chris D who is an amazing individual. We had had issues with our event in the past but Chris D was there every step of the way to insure that this time it was a huge success. Great Job Chris and to the rest of the staff !!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
FrankD367, Front Office Assistant Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time in writing this review. I am very happy to hear that you were delighted with our services. We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and want to make sure that our commitments are delivered as expected. I will make sure Chris gets the good news. We look forward to see you in the future.

All the best,
Frank Dilmaghani, Front Office Assistant Manager

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This seems to be a "boutique" hotel run by Holiday Inn? More upscale than normal HI or Express. The outside and lobby appearance are upscale. The normal challenges with Alberta hotels remains...staffing is difficult and pricing extremely high (normal for Alberta). The customer service is very good and rooms are nicely appointed. Services all require a vehicle as sidewalks are uncommon in this area. It is on a main highway so services are not far and access to the highways is very good. The restaurant is not worth visiting as service and food was average at best, much better choices locally. If you want to avoid traffic of the main city it is a good location half way from Edmonton or Calgary (1.5 hour drive either way).

Room Tip: The sound proofing seems good no matter where the room is located.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was great to know that you have really appreciated the hotel's service and product and enjoyed your stay with us.

It's disturbing that the food quality and taste did not meet your expectations and please accept my apologies on this. I am in talk with my chef to see how we cam improve on our food quality and taste and I am sure during your next visit you will feel the change.

Thank you again for bringing this to our notice and I look forward to have you with us.

Regards