From the moment we arrived to check in, the staff were very friendly and professional. When we discovered that the room we were given was not cleaned yet, the front desk staff were very apologetic and Tianna quickly arranged another room for us and gave us vouchers for breakfast the next morning which we did not expect but it was very nice. The decor is very art-deco and the tone of the hotel is somewhat European. Every staff member we met was very friendly. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean and the beds were comfortable. This is an older hotel that has been redecorated with very nice touches. HIGHLY recommend this property as great value for the money. Reasonable prices and quality service. Breakfast was very tasty with adequate portions, nice presentation and great taste. Can't say enough about our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel on 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Choice. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized Accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & Free Movie Channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room Coffee, Tea, Iron & Ironing Board, Mini Fridge, In Room Mini Safe, Microwaves upon Request. All our guests receive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet as well as Complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room. Our Games Room features Foosball, Air Hockey & Table Tennis. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, Sylvan Lake, Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, and close to Downtown Red Deer (2 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus and Quinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta