“Review of iHotel, 67 Street, Red Deer, Alberta”

Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed March 11, 2013

To whom it may concern:
As part of our visit to the Spring Craft Show held at your hotel last Saturday March 9, 2013, we also had the opportunity to visit your restaurant.

Though we initially had difficulty in locating the hotel, we eventually did find it. There is the large sign which reads 'International' just before the
entrance to the hotel, however that is the sign for the truck company. When we arrived at the hotel, we found the sign for the hotel very small,
and difficult to read. We wondered if the name of the hotel will remain the "iHotel", or is that just a temporary name for now?

The hotel is modern and nicely furnished. It was a bit hard to find just exactly where the Craft Show was located. Perhaps the sponsors of the
Craft Show could have had better signage. Once we located the entrance to the Craft Show, that we had to enter the double doors in front of the outside doors, everything was fine. We found ourselves however, directing many other people to this event as well!

My husband had dined in your restaurant earlier that day, and he told me the food was excellent. And so, I decided to try it as well. Our waiter,
Xavier, was very gracious and gave us excellent service. I enjoyed the cream of celery soup, as well as the Greek Salad. Both were very nice!
The soup had a very pleasant taste, and the Greek Salad had fresh vegetables that were very nicely cut. The price was also reasonable.

We will recommend your hotel, esp. the restaurant, to others. Thank you for allowing me to share my comments.

Sincerely yours,
Michelle T. Lambert

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was great to read your comments on our hotel and particularly for our restaurant.

It is iHotel teams priority that with our inhouse guest, we also give great service to all the guest visiting the hotel and the restaurant too. I am sure that we will keep on delivering the same level of service in future too.

My apologies that it was difficult for you to locate the hotel in the start but we are looking into this aspect and very soon will come up with a signage.

I will surely convey your appreciation to Xavier for his great service.

We all here look forward to have you back with us again.

Thank you.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was part of the organizing committee for the Ladies Night Out even that took place at the iHotel Banquet Hall Oct 27, 2012, as well as a guest at the event. We received tremendous support and cooperation from the venues Banquet Manager during the set up and the event it self. We had to change the colour of the linens and layout of the tables and chairs at the last minute and the Banquet Manager was very accommodating and helpful as we rearranged the space. The event itself was amazing and was executed without a hitch. Food and service was great! Thanks so much for taking such great care of us during the event and prior to, you helped make our fundraiser an absolute success.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cynthia P
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some time out and posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I would also like to thank you for choosing us for the event and I am sure that we will keep on having this event with us in future too.

I will surely convey your kind words and appreciation to my banquet manager Christoper and his team for the excellent service they have provided to your group.

I am sure that you will keep on supporting us in future too and I assure you our best always.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I got married at the ihotel in January. The packages were very reasonable, and the coordinator that is included (Corinne) was very helpful and easy to work with. The day of the wedding the staff was so helpful, as we were getting ready they were available to bring us basically anything we needed (from extension cords, to more coffee and even brought us up some of the continental breakfast). The banquet room was set up beautifully, exactly as I had imagined. The staff working the wedding were amazing! From the wait staff to the bartender everyone was happy and helpful with anything we needed. And the food was amazing!!! I keep hearing from guests how good everything was, both the buffet dinner and midnight lunch. Our room for the wedding night was done up beautifully, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, a dozen roses and rose petals on the bed were a great touch. All in all I would highly recommend getting married here, it was truly stress free as they did all the set up and take down, sending me pictures to make sure I liked how the room was set up.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank 012613

Dear Valued Gueat,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you and your wife for a new beginning and wish you all the smiles for your future.

It was great to know that we were able to contribute a small amount for making your wedding a memorable one.

As iHotel we pride our self as one of the best venue for weddings with service, food and other packages and been succssfully providing superior customer service for years and years.

I will also convey your appreciation to all the staff involved and assure you that in future too we will keep on giving our best.

Wish both of you again a great life ahead!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed one night for a family visit. The hotel was very clean with an updated modern look. The room was very nicely decorated. The beds and pillows were comfortable. It was better than I expected. The pool and hot tub were great and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in a nice room while watching the weather news. Staff were always friendly. I would return and I recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Room 219 had a white noise (furnace/fan?) all night - it did not bother me, but if you need silence...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience while stay with us. It gives me immense pleasure that my team were successful in giving you superior guest experience.

I am also happy that you like the newly renovated rooms, linens, furniture and I assure you that we will keep on providing clean, hygenic and value to our guest.

I am sorry that you have to go through the fan noise outside your rooms and I am working with my maintenance team to find a permanent solution to this.

Thank you again and look forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Spending the majority of my nights in hotels for work, I understand the importance of good service, along with a good nights rest. The meeting rooms were much like every where else, so nothing really special there, but the rooms were one of the highlights of the trip. A good option of pillows, along with clean and soft sheets. In addition to the room, the service at the front desk was truly the best part of the stay. The ladies in the morning were very helpful, while continuing to make sure my stay was of the quality that I expected. There was one in particular that went above and beyond my expectations, unfortunately i am not 100% sure of her name at this time (either Carey, or Casey). Either way I recommend this hotel for anyone that is planning on spending a night or two in Red Deer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking some time out for posting your feedback and comments of your stay in Trip Advisor and I am very pleased to know that we were able to deliver to your expectations and made your stay a memorable one.

We as a team always belive that we have to give clean, fast and value to all our guest with a smiling and positive attitude and I assure you that we will keep on doing the same always.

I will convey your appreciation to front desk staff and specially to Carey for superior customer service.

Me and my team look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel has it all,from arrival to departure, all of the staff had a friendly smile for you from morning to night, and make you feel like part of the family. from Crystal in the bar lounge who would constantly make a fuss of you and always made sure your drinks and food were there just when you wanted them. May i add that the food is excellent.
The ladies on the reception, what a happy bunch!! again always a smile,they helped me with taxis, bus schedules,directions,local knowledge of shops/malls etc. nothing was too much bother for them!
The room service again excellent on a daily basis.rooms comfortable and clean with fresh towels everyday .
Next time I,m in Red Deer this hotel is where I,ll be staying, there,s no need to look elsewhere!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for this awesome feedback on my team and the whole team is feeling proud that we exceeded your expectaions and delivered what we were suppose to deliver.

It is iHotel core values to ensure that we deliver service with a smile. I will convey your appreciation to all the staff and specially to Crystal.

I look forwqard to have you with us again and assure you our best always.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Service was absolutly second to none from room service to crystal the bar lady who made us all feel right at home. will definitely stay again. The hotel has customer focused feel and the rooms were spotless with fresh towels every day and a swimming pool that opens till 11pm every.

• Stayed: February 2013
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was awesome to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us.

It is our prime task to ensure that we give great service in all fronts of the hotel with a clean and hygienic atmosphere and linen during all our guest stays and I assure you that we will keep on delivering the same standards in future too.

I will also convey your appreciation to Crystal for excellent service in bar.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward to have you back with us very soon.