To whom it may concern:
As part of our visit to the Spring Craft Show held at your hotel last Saturday March 9, 2013, we also had the opportunity to visit your restaurant.
Though we initially had difficulty in locating the hotel, we eventually did find it. There is the large sign which reads 'International' just before the
entrance to the hotel, however that is the sign for the truck company. When we arrived at the hotel, we found the sign for the hotel very small,
and difficult to read. We wondered if the name of the hotel will remain the "iHotel", or is that just a temporary name for now?
The hotel is modern and nicely furnished. It was a bit hard to find just exactly where the Craft Show was located. Perhaps the sponsors of the
Craft Show could have had better signage. Once we located the entrance to the Craft Show, that we had to enter the double doors in front of the outside doors, everything was fine. We found ourselves however, directing many other people to this event as well!
My husband had dined in your restaurant earlier that day, and he told me the food was excellent. And so, I decided to try it as well. Our waiter,
Xavier, was very gracious and gave us excellent service. I enjoyed the cream of celery soup, as well as the Greek Salad. Both were very nice!
The soup had a very pleasant taste, and the Greek Salad had fresh vegetables that were very nicely cut. The price was also reasonable.
We will recommend your hotel, esp. the restaurant, to others. Thank you for allowing me to share my comments.
Michelle T. Lambert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel on 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Choice. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized Accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & Free Movie Channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room Coffee, Tea, Iron & Ironing Board, Mini Fridge, In Room Mini Safe, Microwaves upon Request. All our guests receive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet as well as Complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room. Our Games Room features Foosball, Air Hockey & Table Tennis. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, Sylvan Lake, Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, and close to Downtown Red Deer (2 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus and Quinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta