“Very nice hotel.”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Very nice hotel.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The iHotel is perfectly located for my business needs. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful especially Corinne. My room was very nice and clean and I found the hotel to be very quiet. I would definitly book this hotel again.Thank you for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our hotel product and service and I will surely convey your appreciation to my colleague Corinne.

The team of iHotel will strive to ensure we exceed each and every guest expectations and keep on increasing our par in service excellence.

I am sure that we will see ypou again in future and thank you again for your business.

Sandeep Ghosh, Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I currently live in Texas and has traveled to Red Deer on business several times in the past year! Everytime that I am in Red Deer, I make a point of stopping and eating at the I hotel cafe.
The fast, efficiant and friendly staff and 2 servers inparticular Pauline and Connie will keep me coming back time and time again!
I strongly recommend that anyone who is visiting or residing in Red Deer to take the time to visit the I hotel restaurant or stay in there newly renovated hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving such a great comments about our staff and our restaurant.

I will surely convey your appreciation to Pauline and Connie and they are a intergal member of our team and assure you that we will keep on delivering great service to all our guest in future too.

Look forward to have you withy us again.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed November 24, 2012

If you're looking for a party-hearty place that values loud bands over a peaceful night of sleep, then this is the hotel for you. We stayed over a weekend, and on the Saturday night there was a wedding or something in one of the first floor conference rooms. The wedding band was playing so loud that the wall mounted mirrors in our second floor hotel rom were vibrating.
Called down to guest services at 11:30pm to complain, and was told the music would stop at midnight. Called guest services again at 12:15am and was told 10 more minutes. Called again at 1:00am and was told it would be shut down immediately. It's 1:10am and they're still going strong, with no intervention by the hotel's "guest services" team. Brutal service. Total disregard for us as guests. Perhaps the hotel staff has friends in the wedding party? Used to bring our kids soccer teams here for tournaments. Never again!

Room Tip: Choose a room not located at this hotel. Or be prepared to not sleep due to noise and vibration fro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First of all my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us and I would like to thank you for bringing it to our notice so that we can have some plan in place to ensure that we handle the situation more proffesionally in near future.

I can very well understand your concern regarding the noise and also no permanent answer from our Guest Services on the resolution and time. I discussed this with all my Team Leaders and came up to a plan and I am sure that in future we will handle such complaints much better. The same had also been breifed and trained to all our associates.

I would also like to emphasize that in no way our staff can disregard any guest and our team are fully trained to ensure that we never ever show disregard or disrespect by our action or communication. This was an unfortunate incident as our team tried there best but in future we will equip them with more training to handle these situations in a better way.

I am sure that you will give us one more chance and see the improvement here on and assure you our best always.

Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Once again, iHotel 67th St has surpassed my expectations! Very accomidating with service fit for a King! I left before breakfast was set out every morning, and every morning they had a to go breakfast for me. I would recomend this Hotel to all my business partners!

Room Tip: Ask for the fridge and microwave if you will be staying for some time.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor and appreciating your stay with us.

As iHotel team we always ensure that we give our best for all our guest and thats why we have "BREAKFAST TO GO" and it's for all the guest who miss breakfast because of the fact that the restaurant don't open when they check out.

I hope to see you soon with us again and assure you our best always.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised by the friendly,professional front desk staff. The room was 'like new' and as I found out later all the rooms had undergone renovations - very upscale! Special thanks to Berjana, Sales and Catering for the seamless booking and follow up for my presentation. Berjana dropped by as I was setting up to ensure everything was as it should be and made a point of coming by later to make sure all was well. Room was great, temperature was right and everything was set up as requested. I look forward to further stays!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for having your conference and stay with us and also for taking some time to put your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is a great experience when our team find out that we had exceeded our guest expectations and I would surely convey your appreciation to our front desk staff and Besjana for there excellet service rendered to you and your company.

We had recently renovated all the 142 rooms and also our lobby so that we can offer high end product to all our guest and going forward we are looking to upgrading more areas of the hotel.

We all at iHotel look forward to have you and your group stay with us again.

Olds, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This spa trip was a surprise from my husband. Both me and my girlfriend had never had a proper spa experience and this afternoon exceeded all my expectation. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. All the services that we got were done with professionalism and enthusiasm. The products used were of a high quality and well priced.
I will be back as soon as I can.

The only problem is that we drove right by it because it did not have a sign, we just assumed it was a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on our Spa and Solace Spa is ranked as the top 50 spas of Canada.

We all from the Spa team assure you of our high standards in service and product and assure you our best always.

It was a pleasure to have you with us for the Spa service and look forward to your visit again.

Red Deer
Reviewed November 13, 2012

All staff were very helpful and very friendly. And the Jacuzzi suite was awesome!! We ordered room service and the food was wonderful, with decent prices and quick delivery. We will definitely return on our next opportunity!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings!

Thank you so much for the review and it was a pleasure to know that you enjoyed staying at our property and enjoyed every aspect of our service.

In future I assure you that we will keep on delivering our best and we all at iHotel look forward to have you with us again.