$68
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$83
$75
Hampton.com
$92
$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$90
$84
$73
$107
$92
$88
Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$75
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$64
Travelocity
1,029 results
All reviewsfront desksteam roomrecommend this hotelbusiness meetingconference rooma great staybreakfast roomfree breakfastamazing servicehot tubconvenient locationcoffee makerclean roomshot breakfastking bedcleaning staffwilson
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Thanks so much for a wonderful stay which made our trip truly memorable. Great pool, fab gym and fantastic front desk staff who were always so friendly and helpfull. This really made the difference. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor and it is a proud feeling for all in the team at iHotel when our guest have a memorable stay at our hotel.

I assure you that we will keep on giving our best and ensure each guest have a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is by far the BEST Spa I have ever visited and Im a working stylist. I live out of town and these ladies made it unbelievably easy to make an appointment and to cater to what we treatments we wanted. Kimberley was a dream to deal with on the phone, and a delight to meet in person. Everyone was so nice and easy to talk too. They made you feel like a queen and u felt like a refreshed goddness leaving.
If u love getting facials done this would be the place to get it done as well as a massage, Ginielle has the prefect touch for any size body male or felmale !
Big thanks to all the ladies !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichelleFlynn
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Michelle,

It is a pleasure for my team to know that you enjoyed your time in our Solace Spa.

As a team we strive to give highest service quality and value for money to all our guest and assure you that we will keep on doing the same.

Thank you for complimenting Kim and Geniele on there great service.

Solace Spa has been rated as the Top 50 Spa's of Canada and we will keep on improvising for the better always.

See you soon again!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

iHotel 67 did an appreciable job of making my stay as comfortable as possible. With a convenient location for business in Edgar Industrial park, and a friendly and efficient front desk, I recommend ihotel to anyone traveling to red deer on business.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some time out and posting your comments on Trip Advisor and it gives us immense pleasure to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us.

Assure your our best always and we all look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I traveled from Toronto to visit my grandson and his family in Red Deer. Not only did Carey allow me an early check-in after a long, rough flight, but Sherry had a fruit basket waiting in my room after I came back from spending the day out. Sherry always had a cheery smile and gave me an enthusiastic greeting when I left and returned every day. The whole staff made me feel very welcome. The continental breakfast was great as well. This is my hotel of choice for my return visits to Red Deer.

Room Tip: Stayed in the North-West corner and found it nice and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Williams,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on Sherry and Carey and also for whole staff.

I am sure that we exceeded your expectations and assure you that in future we will keep the standards and service high.

We all thank you again for staying with us and look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

With an excellent service and friendly staff it is always a pleasure to over night at the i Hotel in Red Deer.The conference room is always neat and the temperature is setting is good.Thanks to Lin Willis and her staff for there excellent service and professional manner on how they handle there customers.Manie.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Manie,

Thank you so much for staying with us and having your conference in our hotel. I would also like to thank you for appreciating Lin and her team for the excellent service and I will surely convey the same to them.

I assure you that in future too we will keep our service standards high and with great motivated staff, we will keep on exceeding out guest expectation by going above and beyond the call of duty.

Look forward to see you with us soon.