“On going business”

Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Reviewed October 25, 2012

With an excellent service and friendly staff it is always a pleasure to over night at the i Hotel in Red Deer.The conference room is always neat and the temperature is setting is good.Thanks to Lin Willis and her staff for there excellent service and professional manner on how they handle there customers.Manie.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Manie,

Thank you so much for staying with us and having your conference in our hotel. I would also like to thank you for appreciating Lin and her team for the excellent service and I will surely convey the same to them.

I assure you that in future too we will keep our service standards high and with great motivated staff, we will keep on exceeding out guest expectation by going above and beyond the call of duty.

Look forward to see you with us soon.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Red Deer

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a three day business meeting at this hotel. The meetings rooms looked brand new and the seats were comfortable. The room temperature was great the whole time. The meeting rooms were set up as to my instructions. The breakfast, coffee and afternoon refreshments arrived on time and as expected.

We had dinner in the meeting room one night. We had a four course prime rib dinner with wine. The food and service was great. Would highly recommend for a business meeting

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your conference that happened at iHotel 67 Street. It was really a pleasure for me and my team to know that you were satisfied with the servive and up keep of the product.

I assure that, in future too we will keep our service standards high and keep on giving our best to all our guest.

Thank you again and look forward to have you with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Conference Manager and Staff were easy to work with and very professional. Any changes we required on the fly were immediately accommodated.

The food was over the top - outstanding!!!

Went off without a hitch!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Janelle,

Greetings from iHotel 67 Street!

Thank you so much for appreciating our service and staff and also for your feedback on Trip Advisior.

I assure you that as a team we will keep on striving to get such feedbacks and keep on giving great service to all our guest.

Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

With an excellent service, clean and always welcoming, iHotel in Red Deer is my first option for resting after a busy day. As a repeated customer, I would highly recommed iHotel for everyone looking for a good night sleep at a decent price.

Dear Robby,

Greetings from iHotel 67 Street!

It was a pleasure for my team to know that you have enjoyed your stays with us and highly recommended us. I really appreciate the effort and also want to thank you for taking some time to write your comments on Trip Advisor and patronizing iHotel 67 Street.

I assure you that we will keep on improving more with more guest feedbacks and ensure that we constantly exceed all our guest expectations.

Look forward to see you again with us.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Good workout facility - rooms are comfortable - breakfast is suitable. The only thing that drove me crazy the first night (then I got used to it) was the fan in my room which you are unable to switch off. Just finishing renos, but overall nice hotel.

Greetings from iHotel 67 Street!

Thank you for staying with us and also taking some time out to post you feedback on Trip Advisor.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused due to fan noise and thank you for bringing it to our concern and we had already rectified the same.

Thank you again for your stay and also enjoying your stay with us.

Look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed in this hotel as we had a business meeting there the following day. When I reserved, only smoking rooms were available. When I arrived and asked if a non-smoking room had become available they said no but that they would upgrade me for free to a non-smoking junior suite. A very nice gesture!

I noticed that every staff member that I encountered had a warm greeting that seemed genuine. I felt great hospitality here. The rooms are also recently refurbished and very nice.

I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

1  Thank BobandRM

Greetings from iHotel 67 Street!

It was a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the whole team wants to thank you for staying with us.

I am sure that in future too we will keep on providing great service to all our guest.

We all look forward to have you with us again.

Redards

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We booked the spa tub room for our anniversary but somehow I got the day wrong and we turned up a day early for our stay. Unfortunately there was not spa tub available for that night but the staff at the desk helped us out - calling the manager and getting our paid-in-advance rate against a king executive suite for that night. We missed having the tub but still had a nice break and appreciated the bottle of wine they gave us to make up. We ordered up breakfast and that came hot and in a timely fashion. We'd definitely come back - on the right date this time - to try the spa tub out :) The only thing I could say to improve would be little touches like robes in the room and wine glasses in the kitchette but overall, good experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda B
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Brenda,

Greetings from iHotel 67 Street!!!

Thank you for your feedback and comment on your recent stay with us and the whole team is very pleased to know that you enjoyed your anniversery with us and would come back to stay with us. It was unfortunate that you could not stay in soker tub suite but in future when ever you would be in Red Deer, please do let us know and we can arrange the soaker tub suite for you.

It is our mission to enure that we exceed each and every guest expectations by doing something out of the way and assure you that we will keep the service level high always.

I have also noted your feedback on robes and wine glasses in the King Suite room and I will surely take it forward and see how we can have it done.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward to see you soon again.