I called before leaving Edmonton to make sure they had a room available.... Was told they had standard room which was fine... Price was a bit high but not a major issue, on arriving I was greeted in a friendly manner and quickly got my room key etc... On getting to the room... It was a nice king room... But smoking... The place really stank of smoke... Called down and asked why I had a smoking room... They said it was all they had... I asked why they had not bothered to mention that when I called to reserve or when I checked in... They had no answer for that. Luckily I managed to find a room at another Holiday Inn 10 minutes away... they were not happy I was not going to stay in a smoking room and I had to insist that they not charge me for the 10 minutes I had been checked in for... Stayed here many times before... First real issue... but it was a big one as far as I am concerned...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Hotel on 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Choice. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized Accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & Free Movie Channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room Coffee, Tea, Iron & Ironing Board, Mini Fridge, In Room Mini Safe, Microwaves upon Request. All our guests receive Complimentary Breakfast Buffet as well as Complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room. Our Games Room features Foosball, Air Hockey & Table Tennis. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, Sylvan Lake, Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, and close to Downtown Red Deer (2 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus and Quinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta